Sign in to follow this  
onlineth

How to track internet history

onlineth

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to track internet history. (Tracking URL's from browsers)

The reason why I want to do this is because I am trying to create a program where it counts the number of times somebody watches a youtube video, where my script would pick up the url of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=.......

Thank you for your help and support!!

Edited by onlinethlive

online.png?theme=dark profile for Tom on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites 

scientia potentia est

onlineth

Any One?

online.png?theme=dark profile for Tom on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites 

scientia potentia est

AdmiralAlkex

Hi, thanks for the link, just wondering, what does "bumping" mean?

It is when you make a post whose sole purpose is to "bump" your thread to the top of the forum. Bumping more than once in a 24 hour period is considered bad etiquette and will attract posts like the one above typically followed by (if not administered by) a warning from a Moderator.

• Like 1

onlineth

It is when you make a post whose sole purpose is to "bump" your thread to the top of the forum. Bumping more than once in a 24 hour period is considered bad etiquette and will attract posts like the one above typically followed by (if not administered by) a warning from a Moderator.

I did not know that and I won't do that again, thank you for the explanation.

scientia potentia est