AutoItWrapper GUI

I see no screenshot.

Where are you seeing the 0.0.0.0? I only see that in the spot where you select which version to run, and I only see it for the Beta version because I don't have it installed.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Whoops! Sorry. I neglected to click Attach This File.

When you click Tools > Compile, it displays the AutoItWrapper GUI. The GUI seems to have been changed since v3.3.8. The text in text fields is truncated to the point where I can't read it. The text to the left of the version (0.0.0.0) looks like it has no spaces. It reads "ProductionVer:0.0.0.0". The Beta version shows "Beta         0.0.0.0". It looks like a tab character was used to line up the version numbers. But maybe something is wrong with that character because it's not spacing it out well.

The rest of the text (under "File Include" is truncated and can't see what it says. Where is says "Output", the text below that is also trancated and can't be read.

Regarding the Help file, it also looks like a different font is used. It is very difficult to read the text no matter what font size I try. Version 3.3.8 Help file was fine. I tried decompiling the CHM file to try to fix it myself, but get an error when trying to open the file. The error says something about an invalid date code and shows a problem with /#IDXHDR.

I attached a screenshot of the Help file so you can see what I see.

I see no screenshot.

Where are you seeing the 0.0.0.0? I only see that in the spot where you select which version to run, and I only see it for the Beta version because I don't have it installed.

post-27031-0-37051800-1394566306_thumb.j

post-27031-0-85640100-1394567125_thumb.j

• Developers

Seems you are a little behind on the updates for SciTE4AutoIt3.

2/28/2010
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui/AutoIt3Wrapper v2.0.1.24 (Jos)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thanks. I downloaded and installed AutoItWrapper. That fixed the "Ver:0.0.0.0" problem.

But the text is still crunched, with no space between words. It should read "Production Ver: 3.3.10.2".

Also installed SciTE4AutoIt3. But that didn't change much other than the Save icon stays in the "unsaved" state

after I save changes.

But there is still a problem with the Help file being difficult to read due to the font that is now used.

Any idea how to fix that?

Seems you are a little behind on the updates for SciTE4AutoIt3.

2/28/2010
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui/AutoIt3Wrapper v2.0.1.24 (Jos)

@DickG, You also need to know that you will need to upgrade computers soon. Windows XP will no longer be supported in less than a month.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/xp/default.aspx?SEMID=1&WT.srch=1&ocid=XPEOS_SEM_google_FAM_WINDOWS_BRAND_NULL_LEARN_windows%20xp&wt.mc_id=XPEOS_SEM_google_FAM_WINDOWS_BRAND_NULL_LEARN_windows%20xp

Who else would I be?