Need help with converting a simple batch file

Hey everyone I'm new to autoit and was look for a little assistance. I'm trying to convert a simple batch file that runs the following command into an autoit script but keep getting syntax errors, any help converting this would be greatly appreciated.

@ECHO OFF

echo ====================================
echo Removing Boot Guard
echo ====================================

C:Program Files (x86)PGP CorporationPGP Desktoppgpwde.exe" --remove-bypass --admin-passphrase "Passw0rd!"

• Moderators

Look at Run or ShellExecute in the help file. Try it out, and post what you have if you continue to see issues.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hey JLogan3o13 I tried the Run command and this is what I get

Run('C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe')
Send("c:program files (x86)pgp corporationpgp desktoppgwde.exe --remove-bypass --admin-passphrase "Passw0rd!")

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "V:test 2.au3"
+>10:55:23 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.4 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.10.2)  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3
"V:test 2.au3"(2,104) : error: syntax error
Send("c:program files (x86)pgp corporationpgp desktoppgwde.exe --remove-bypass --admin-passphrase "Passw0rd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
V:test 2.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>10:55:23 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
+>10:55:23 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished..
>Exit code: 2    Time: 0.871

I'm not sure how to format the "Passw0rd!" which I need the command to enter

• Moderators

How about something like this?

ShellExecute(@ProgramFilesDir & '\PGP Corporation\PGP Desktop\pgpwde.exe', '--remove-bypass --admin-passphrase "Passw0rd!"')

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!