_IECreate question

While using _IENavigate works just fine on my work website, _IECreate sends me straight to the login page even if I'm already logged in the website on another tab, however; if I use _IENavigate on the page that was created with _IECreate it will recognize that I'm logged in and open the requested page.

My question would be: How do I get _IECreate to recognize that I'm already logged in the website?

If I understand you correctly won't the below option of _IECreate,  using 1, attach to the window you are already logged into?  (I haven't tried this)

$f_tryAttach [optional] specifies whether to try to attach to an existing window
    0 = (Default) do not try to attach
    1 = Try to attach to an existing window

Thank you for your reply Jury, I already contacted the website's development team and they fixed it, it now recognizes that I'm logged in if I try to create a new tab.

P.S: I tried trying to attach and it seemed to fail every single time, I had a process open and tried _ICreate with $f_tryAttach and it didn't attach, tried creating one with _IECreate then creating another one with attach option and that didn't work either.