Silently Print PDF

I found a topic on this from 3 years ago with some code and links to some .au3 files, however, it appears much has changed within that time and it doesn't work.

I need to print a PDF, it's created by a webpage (for simpler methods, it saves to a network location) - is it possible to open a PDF viewer to print the document, or would it even be possible to get the PDF directly from the webpage (using inetget)?

• Moderators

Using InetGet would be simple enough, have you looked at the examples in the help file?

$oFile = InetGet("http://kosovo.ohchr.org/repository/docs/2_slo_sample.pdf", @DesktopDir & "\MyPDF.pdf")

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• 3 weeks later...

If it can help, I usually use an external application for PDF print, to be sure that it works, even if there is no PDF Reader installed.

I use Sumatra PDF (portable version). With some command line parameters, you can either print on the default printer or on that of your choice.

• 7 months later...

If it can help, I usually use an external application for PDF print, to be sure that it works, even if there is no PDF Reader installed.

I use Sumatra PDF (portable version). With some command line parameters, you can either print on the default printer or on that of your choice.

Thank You, this Application is great, it works so good for me, I was needing to print to a not default printer.