Sign in to follow this  
DucViet321

Javascript in Shell.explorer

DucViet321

I have Shell.explorer.2 that display Output in HTML and now I'm trying to add Javascript to work with Bing translator API. Unfortunately, I use "_IEBodyWriteHTML" and  javascript doesnt show anything, even "alert()" while it works when I save output to a HTML then open with Firefox our Chrome.

I can just write a HTML file then Navigate to it in $oIE to make it work but I want to know if there is another way doing this?

Thanks.

Edited by DucViet321

$Money = ControlGetMoney(@Life,"People","Pocket4")If $Money Then $Rich = TrueElse $Risk = True _RunAwayFromPolice("Fastest")EndIf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• xiantez
      By xiantez
      This script used to work on an older version of AutoIT. Currently I am running AutoIT v3.3.14.5 and it's failing.
      Func PublicIP() ;Post public facing IP address Local $url = 'https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=what+is+my+ip&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8' Local $getIPaddress = BinaryToString(InetRead($url)) Local $sStart = 'clamp:2">' Local $sEnd = '</div>' Local $ipaddress = _StringBetween($getIPaddress, $sStart, $sEnd For $i In $ipaddress MsgBox(0, 'External IP', "Your public IP address is " & $i) Next EndFunc ;==>PublicIP The console output shows:
      "C:\Users\user\Documents\AutoIT\Scripts\WSI Tools.au3" (197) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: For $i In $ipaddress For $i In $ipaddress^ ERROR ->14:12:16 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>14:12:16 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 9.811
    • tuffgong
      By tuffgong
      Good morning. I have a system I am trying to automate that works like this: user fills a column in an Excel spreadsheet with values they would like printed and saves it to a folder on their desktop, they start the script and it formats their data into a text file (adding a prefix) and sends the text file as a .bch file where it needs to go. This is working:
      #include <Array.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $sSTCArray Global $sFilename = @DesktopDir & "\Labels\print.txt" Global $sWorkbook = @DesktopDir & "\Labels\Labels.xlsx" Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False,False,False,True) barcodePrint() Func barcodePrint() $Read = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sWorkbook, True, False, Default, Default, Default) FileOpen($sFilename, $FO_OVERWRITE) ;Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookAttach($oExcel) Global $sSTCArray = _Excel_RangeRead($Read) For $i = 0 to UBound($sSTCArray, 1) - 1 FileWriteLine($sFilename, "!StaticShelving1x3_ZPL," & $sSTCArray[$i]) Next _Excel_Close($oExcel) FileMove($sFilename, "***file path***\print.bch") EndFunc However, it only works if the user first formats the spreadsheet to text. I want to automate that. From what I have read it appears AutoIt does not like formatting cells that already have values. True? Can I pull the values from an un-formatted (default GENERAL format) spreadsheet and go straight to my text file? I have also considered opening a second spreadsheet, formatting it, and copying the values over. Like this:

Global $sPrefix Global $oPath Global $sSTCArray Global $sFilename = @DesktopDir & "\Labels\print.txt" Global $sWorkbook = @DesktopDir & "\Labels\Labels.xlsx" Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False,False,False,True) Global $aArray Global $bExcel _Excel_BookNew($bExcel) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 $aArray = IniReadSection("***File path***\barcode.ini", "stc/rvt/mgm") $sPrefix = $aArray[1][1] $oPath = $aArray[2][1] barcodePrint() EndSwitch WEnd Func barcodePrint() $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($bExcel, @DesktopDir & "\Labels\print.xlsx") $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Columns("A").NumberFormat = "@" Local $Read = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sWorkbook, True, False, Default, Default, Default) $oCopy = _Excel_RangeRead($sWorkbook) _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, Default, $oCopy) FileOpen($sFilename, $FO_OVERWRITE) $sSTCArray = _Excel_RangeRead($Read,"Default","Default",3) ;_ArrayDisplay($sSTCArray) For $i = 0 to UBound($sSTCArray, 1) - 1 FileWriteLine($sFilename, $sPrefix & $sSTCArray[$i]) Next _Excel_Close($oExcel) ;FileMove($sFilename, $oPath) Exit EndFunc This does not like the formatting of $oWorkbook: "Variable must be of type 'Object'".  Do I need this second sheet? If so, how can I format it? Is there a better way to get the Excel values into a .txt file? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
    • ur
      By ur
      Is there any UDF to remove all anchor tags <a> with a particular class (and also its sub elements completely) in a html document.
      Here the classes are browse and breadcrumbs
      Like in the below image.

I am not able to find that option in IE.au3

Please suggest.
    • milkmoron
      By milkmoron
      I am trying to automate something in a web browser but i need some help with finding the html code to a web applet. How do I access the code.
    • marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      Ciao
      I would like to control an ATEM Video Mixer from autoit. I downloaded his SDK which is written in c ++ and I found the sequences to interface, but I was not able to convert the script to self.
      The instructions say to follow this sequence:
      and to connectTo with C++ is:
      string address = "192.168.1.240"; _BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure failureReason = 0; IBMDSwitcher switcher = null; var discovery = new CBMDSwitcherDiscovery(); discovery.ConnectTo(address, out switcher, out failureReason); From Blackmagic SDK:
      IBMDSwitcherDiscovery::ConnectTo method
      The ConnectTo method connects to the specified switcher and returns an IBMDSwitcher object interface for the switcher.
      Syntax HRESULT ConnectTo (string deviceAddress, IBMDSwitcher** switcherDevice, BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure* failReason); Parameters: deviceAddress in Network hostname or IP address of switcher to connect to. switcherDevice out IBMDSwitcher object interface for the connected switcher. failReason out Reason for connection failure as a BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure value. So, I have I tried these solutions but with non success:
      $DllName =@ScriptDir&"\BMDSwitcherAPI.dll" $result = DllCall($DllName, "none", "IBMDSwitcherDiscovery::ConnectTo" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("DLLCall Result: " & $result & @CRLF) and I have tried also create an Object (That I think is the best way solution):
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $oSwitcher=ObjCreate("IBMDSwitcher") If IsObj($oSwitcher) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $oSwitcher created successfully") EndIf $oAtem=ObjCreate("IBMDSwitcherDiscovery") If IsObj($oAtem) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $oAtem created successfully") EndIf $failureReason =ObjCreate("_BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure") If IsObj($failureReason) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $failureReason created successfully") EndIf $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") ; Install a custom error handler Global $errore,$oSwitcher1 $oAtem.ConnectTo("192.168.1.36",$oSwitcher,$failureReason); ; This is the custom error handler Func MyErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _ "Source is: " & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "Description is: " & $oMyError.description & @CRLF & _ "Helpfile is: " & $oMyError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ "Helpcontext is: " & $oMyError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ "Lastdllerror is: " & $oMyError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "Scriptline is: " & $oMyError.scriptline) EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc But the result is:
      We intercepted a COM Error !
      Number is: 000000A9
      Windescription is: Variable must be of type 'Object'.
      Source is: 
      Description is: 
      Helpfile is: 
      Helpcontext is: 
      Lastdllerror is: 0
      Scriptline is: 17
      The BMDSwitcherAPI.dll is registered in system. Can someone help me?
      Grazie
      Marco