Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DucViet321

Javascript in Shell.explorer

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I have Shell.explorer.2 that display Output in HTML and now I'm trying to add Javascript to work with Bing translator API. Unfortunately, I use "_IEBodyWriteHTML" and  javascript doesnt show anything, even "alert()" while it works when I save output to a HTML then open with Firefox our Chrome.

I can just write a HTML file then Navigate to it in $oIE to make it work but I want to know if there is another way doing this?

Thanks.

Edited by DucViet321

$Money = ControlGetMoney(@Life,"People","Pocket4")If $Money Then $Rich = TrueElse $Risk = True _RunAwayFromPolice("Fastest")EndIf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• genius257
      By genius257
      I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
      Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
      If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
      Example:
      #include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoIt-projects/tree/master/AutoItObject Internal/Examples
      Version: 1.0.3
      AutoItObject_Internal.au3
      Documentation:

Edit2 (19th March 2017):
      First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
      So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi.
      I'm trying to do a teletext viewer. Here is my code:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> Local $sURL = "http://www.ndr.de/public/teletext/100_01.htm" Local $oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2") GUICreate("NDR Text", 494, 601) GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 0, 0, 513, 574) Local $idLabel_Number = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 2, 574, 60, 25, $ES_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 3) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_FOCUS) Local $idButton_OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 64, 574, 60, 25, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14) $oIE.navigate($sURL) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;Show GUI While 1 $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_OK If GUICtrlRead($idLabel_Number) >= 100 And GUICtrlRead($idLabel_Number) < 900 Then $oIE.navigate("http://www.ndr.de/public/teletext/" & GUICtrlRead($idLabel_Number) & "_01.htm") EndIf GUICtrlSetState($idLabel_Number, $GUI_FOCUS) EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete() It works but it doesn't look so good as shown direct in the InternetExplorer 11. Differences seen in the images I attached. I want to have the look like in the IE (first picture).
      How to change my code?
      Regards, Conrad

• milos83
      By milos83
      How can I check if element is focused in Firefox using FF.au3 UDF?
      This is my try:
      I have prepared a function that checks if the object is focused:

_FFCmd('FFau3.isfocused=function isfocused(a){try{return (a === document.activeElement)}catch(e){return}}') $oElm = _FFXPath("//*[@id='someId']") ConsoleWrite(_FFIsFocused($oElm)) Func _FFIsFocused($sElement = "") Local $isFoc = _FFCmd("FFau3.isfocused(" & $sElement & ")") Return $isFoc EndFunc ;==>_FFIsFocused Now, the javascript part is tested and it does return successfully.
      After a lot of try/fails I inserted an alert box in order to display the object being compared.
      Here is what I got

The focused object is: [object XULElement]
      The object that I send for comparing is [object HTMLInputElement]
      Why is that?

• Chimp
      By Chimp
      Hi all.
      I'm playing a bit with the ScriptControl object using as base this example by @genius257.
      here is a very simple try, ... but it fails. what I'm doing wrong?
      Local $oSC = ObjCreate("ScriptControl") $oSC.Language = "JScript" $oSC.ExecuteStatement('alert("I am a javascript alert box!");') MsgBox(0,'AutoIt','Pause') Thanks
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("website") Local $oForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) For $oForm In $oForms MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Info", $oForm.name) _IEImgClick($oForm.name, "Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?OpType=Resource&amp;Version=12.0.5522.0&amp;Name=Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.HtmlRenderer.RendererResources.TogglePlus.gif", "src") Next I am having trouble clicking an image. Here is what I have tried.