Sign in to follow this  
DucViet321

Javascript in Shell.explorer

DucViet321

I have Shell.explorer.2 that display Output in HTML and now I'm trying to add Javascript to work with Bing translator API. Unfortunately, I use "_IEBodyWriteHTML" and  javascript doesnt show anything, even "alert()" while it works when I save output to a HTML then open with Firefox our Chrome.

I can just write a HTML file then Navigate to it in $oIE to make it work but I want to know if there is another way doing this?

Thanks.

Edited by DucViet321

$Money = ControlGetMoney(@Life,"People","Pocket4")If $Money Then $Rich = TrueElse $Risk = True _RunAwayFromPolice("Fastest")EndIf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Burgs
      By Burgs
      Hello,
        I have a website with a Google Map I setup using the Google Map API.  It works and displays just fine.  However to make it useful to me I need to be able to dynamically change the map to display different areas by sending new Latitude and Longitude coordinates.  I am having difficulty making this happen.  Here is my code thus far:
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE3 = _IECreate("http://my_sample_website.html") ;just an example, not an actual site... _IELoadWait($oIE3) $s_word = "lat:" $oInputs = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE3) if @error <> 0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ERROR", "Error is: " & @error) EndIf ;@error For $oInput In $oInputs if Number($iPos) == -1 Then $iPos = StringInStr($oInput.innerHTML, String($s_word)) if (Number($iPos) > 0) AND (@error == 0) Then ConsoleWrite("I FOUND IT...! " & String($s_word) & @CRLF) $sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE3) $_lat_look = 0 $_lng_look = 0 $_end_look = 0 ;default $_lat_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "lat:") if Number($_lat_look) <> 0 Then $_lng_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "lng:") if Number($_lng_look) <> 0 Then $_end_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "}") if Number($_end_look) <> 0 Then ConsoleWrite("HTML BODY: " & $sHTML & @CRLF) $_old_lat = String(StringMid(String($sHTML), $_lat_look, ($_lng_look - $_lat_look))) $_old_lng = String(StringMid(String($sHTML), $_lng_look, ($_end_look - $_lng_look))) ConsoleWrite("$_old_lat: " & $_old_lat & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$_old_lng: " & $_old_lng & @CRLF) $_new_lat = "lat: " & String("-34.397") & ", " $_new_lng = "lng: " & String("150.644") & "}; " ConsoleWrite("...new lat is: " & String($_new_lat) & " new lng is: " & String($_new_lng) & @CRLF) $_LOOK = StringReplace($_old_lat, 1, String($_new_lat)) $_LOOK2 = StringReplace($_old_lng, 1, String($_new_lng)) ConsoleWrite("$_LOOK: " & $_LOOK & "$_LOOK2: " & $_LOOK2 & @CRLF) EndIf ;'$_end_look' NOT "0"... $iPos = -1 EndIf ;'String($s_word)' was found in the collection '$oInputs' EndIf ;'$iPos' is "-1" Next  
        I am having trouble trying to replace the line in the HTML ($sHTML variable in my example) that contains the "lat:" and "lng:" information.  I figure if I can replace that line everything else remains the same, and in theory, the map should cycle to display a map with the new latitude and longitude coordinates...I hope. 
        I have attempted to write the $sHTML to a text document and then use '_IEBodyWriteHTML' to read it back into the webpage HTML however that is not working.  There must be an easier method to accomplish this...what am I missing here...?  Any thoughts greatly appreciated.  Regards.       
    • guinness
      By guinness
      Just trying out the latest version of AutoIt and thinking more functional
      #include <Array.au3> ; Example ; An example of filtering an array and reducing an array, using a function reference. ; This is similiar to how it would be done in the likes of JavaScript i.e. more functional (declarative) Local $aArray[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] Local $aFiltered = _ArrayFilter($aArray, GtrThan30) _ArrayDisplay($aFiltered, '_ArrayFilter::') Local $iSum = _ArrayReduce($aArray, SumValues) ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce::' & $iSum & @CRLF) Func SumValues($a, $b) Return $a + $b EndFunc ;==>SumValues Func GtrThan30($vValue) Return $vValue > 30 EndFunc ;==>GtrThan30 Func _ArrayFilter($aArray, $fFunc) If Not IsArray($aArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($fFunc) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLen = UBound($aArray) - 1 Local $aFiltered[$iLen] Local $iIndex = 0 For $i = 0 To $iLen Local $bIsFiltered = __ArrayCall($fFunc, $aArray[$i], $i) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) ElseIf $bIsFiltered Then $aFiltered[$iIndex] = $aArray[$i] $iIndex += 1 EndIf Next ReDim $aFiltered[$iIndex] Return $aFiltered EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFilter Func _ArrayReduce($aArray, $fFunc, $vInitial = Default) If Not IsArray($aArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($fFunc) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local $bHasInitial = @NumParams >= 3 For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray) - 1 If $bHasInitial Then $vInitial = __ArrayCall($fFunc, $vInitial, $aArray[$i], $i) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Else $bHasInitial = True $vInitial = $aArray[$i] EndIf Next Return $vInitial EndFunc ;==>_ArrayReduce Func __ArrayCall($fFunc, $vArg1 = Default, $vArg2 = Default, $vArg3 = Default) Local $vRetValue = Call($fFunc, $vArg1) If @error = 0xDEAD And @extended = 0xBEEF Then $vRetValue = Call($fFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2) If @error = 0xDEAD And @extended = 0xBEEF Then $vRetValue = Call($fFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3) If @error = 0xDEAD And @extended = 0xBEEF Then ; The function exists, but there is no appropriate function signature Return SetError(3, 0, Null) EndIf EndIf EndIf Return SetError(@error, @extended, $vRetValue) EndFunc ;==>__ArrayCall  
    • Fenzik
      By Fenzik
       Hello all"
      I have curious problem with com object implementation of Sapi 5.1.
      In some cases }Some Voice engines] the metods for retrieve the voice parameters fails with error :Member not exists:.
      But the Retrieved Voice object can speak the given text, so It exists and work.
      Example of this type of Engine can be this one: http://download.kobavision.be/KobaSpeech3/KobaSpeech 3 With Vocalizer Serena - English (Great Britain).exe (can work as demo)
      So my question is> Is there some way to workaround or solve this issue?
      What i tryed:
      1. Typical use of Sapi.spvoice object:
      $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc"); Install a custom error handler

$spvoice = ObjCreate("sapi.spvoice")
      for $voice in $spvoice.getvoices()
        msgbox(0, "Voice", $voice.getdescription())
      next
      Func MyErrFunc()
      $HexNumber = hex($oMyError.number, 8)
      Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF &"Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF &"Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)
      SetError(1)
      Endfunc

2. Implement workaround based on Nvda Screen reader sapi5 Library at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/source/synthDrivers/sapi5.py
      Thys code in Pascal should work, so i tryed to reproduce it in Autoit.
      Pascal code just as example:
                   SOTokens:=SpVoice.GetVoices('','');
                   for i:=0 to SOTokens.Count-1 do
                   try
                        SOToken:=SOTokens.Item(I); s:=SOToken.GetDescription(0);
      end
      In Autoit I tryed it like this:
      $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc"); Install a custom error handler
        $spvoice = ObjCreate("sapi.spvoice")
      for $i = 0 to $spvoice.getvoices.count-1
      $name = $spvoice.getvoices.item($i).getdescription
      msgbox(0,"Voice", $name)
      next
      Func MyErrFunc()
      $HexNumber = hex($oMyError.number, 8)
      Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF &"Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF &"Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)
      SetError(1)
      Endfunc
      Both of this methods returning same Error ("Member not exists.").
      Thanks a lot for help.
      Znefyg
    • Chimp
      By Chimp
      An example on how to inject jQuery into a web page
      It can be useful to manage the page from AutoIt using jQuery.
      Idea from here: http://www.learningjquery.com/2009/04/better-stronger-safer-jquerify-bookmarklet
      Suggestions and improvements are welcome
      #include <ie.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.google.com") Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE) MsgBox(0, "Version", "jQuery version: " & $jQuery.fn.jquery) MsgBox(0, "Example", "click ok to exit." & @CRLF & "Google logo will fade out by jQuery...") $jQuery('#hplogo').fadeOut(3000) ; jQuery will fade out the google logo EndFunc ;==>Example ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _jQuerify ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE) ; Parameters ....: $oIE - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application. ; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library ; Author ........: Chimp ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE) Local $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) ; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then ; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script'); $oScript.type = 'text/javascript' ; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing) ;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file ; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript) Do Sleep(250) Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'") EndIf Do Sleep(250) $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery") Until IsObj($jQuery) If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();') Return $jQuery EndFunc ;==>_jQuerify  
    • SchneiMi
      By SchneiMi
      Hello,
      following my previous question, I have moved all potentially instable object interactions into Executes. But it Looks like "="-assignments to object Attributes cannot be done with Execute, only method calls. Using an "$obj = 1" construct, it compares (Eval) instead of sets (Execute) the value.
      I have tested multiple different combinations, using Execute and Assign, but it seems not to work with object Attributes. :-(
      Gives following Output:
      The assign Action using apply (a3) Fails, while assigning it directly, without Assign() works fine.
      The execute versions compare and do not assign, in both cases. Though, the "Execute" topic in the help file says it executes, not evaluates.
      I have found a similar, old thread, which explains this behavious but does not give a solution. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110228-pass-object-property-as-a-variable/  
      Is there a way to assign to a com object's Attribute? Or is there anything new to this unexpected behaviour of Execute (at least compared to the help file description and Python's exec).

Any help is appreciated, and thank you for all the help so far.
      Regards, Michael

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.