Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
millisys

Autoit as Web Service

4 posts in this topic

I have a script written in AutoIt that I would like others to be able to use via a browser instead of installing on their computers. It does not have a GUI, it just reads a text file that the user would upload and AutoIt then returns a response.

I have researched the forums and seen some web service client examples but not as a server. Any direction or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you dragan. Do you know of any websites that are running it, just to see it in practice?

Why not just running it yourself, and then visiting your IP in your web browser, you'll be able to see it in practice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• SpinningCone
      By SpinningCone
      I'm trying to build a script to call some functions of a web service. I have found this example for doing SOAP ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> so I assume I can manually read out the wsdl file and figure out how to hand build a payload to do what I want ( I think, honestly this is all new to me).

the problem I have is that the service requires authentication via client certificate. and I can't seem to find any example of how to use a webservice like that with autoit. I *might* have a basic auth option to access the service too but that's not 100% and even if I can I don't know how to do basic auth in autoit either.

is this possible with autoit it (with either auth)? can anyone point me to some code?