Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andreik

OLE2 Compound Document Format

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know about OLE2 Compound Document Format and how can be extracted embedded files?

When the words fail... music speaks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Neonovaz
      By Neonovaz
      Hello

Is there anyway to store word documents in Autoit GUI? For example I have a instruction sheet that I want to bundle up with the exe.

So a user simply clicks the icon and the stored document will launch  (Something like how you can add objects like excel sheets in word documents )

(I Know we can launch word files from script directory)

• kawliga751
      By kawliga751
      I have established how to get tomorrows date however I can't seem to figure out how to format the date into my required format of MM/DD/YYYY.  
      I have this:
      $today=_DateToDayValue(@YEAR,@MON,@MDAY) Dim $Y, $M, $D $tomorrow=_DayValueToDate($today+1, $Y, $M, $D) The _DateToDayValue seems to have a fixed format.  I've also tried a :
      $vardate = _DateAdd( 'd',1, _NowCalcDate()) with a "StringSplit" and/or StringFormat but the _NowCalcDate seems to also be fixed to a YYYY/MM/DD format.
      I'm sure I'm missing something simple but am at a loss.
      Any help would be MUCH appreciated

• ur
      By ur
      To get the current time stamp, I got the below code.
      #include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #RequireAdmin ; Under Vista the Windows API "SetSystemTime" may be rejected due to system security $td = _Date_Time_GetSystemTime() $td = _Date_Time_SystemTimeToDateTimeStr($td) $td = StringReplace($td, " ", "_") $td = StringReplace($td, ":", "_") MsgBox(0,"",$td) But it is not giving the date or time of the timezone where the system is there.
      Please suggestt
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am not sure what is happing at all, unfortunatlly there is no way I can put a full running code. When I enter the first and last name it works fine, However when I get to the date of birth it puts in '19760703000000' 

I can't figure out why "7/3/1976" is the value before the formant and "07031976" is after the format. 

I want it to pull the value after the format. "07031976"

$r = 1 Local $aArray = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, Default, Default,Default,False) For $i = 1 To UBound($aArray) - 1 ;$i =0 Start from row A $sR1 = $aArray[$i][0] ;status $sR2 = $aArray[$i][1] ;first name $sR3 = $aArray[$i][2] ;Last name $sR4 = $aArray[$i][4] ;DOB $sR5 = $aArray[$i][5] ;Email Address WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:Notepad]") ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1", $sR3 & ',' & $sR2 & @CR) Sleep (2000) ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1",("{TAB}")) Sleep (3000) ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1", $sR4 & @CR) ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1",("{ENTER}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1",("{F12}") $r = $r + 1 If $r > $sBox Then Exit Endif Next auto it demo.xlsx - excel that I am using.
      Edit: I also want to mention I have tried
      Local $aArray = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, Default, Default,3) When I do this not even the name first and last name will write.
    • ioripalm
      By ioripalm
      How a lot of string formatted output to a printer?
      E.g:
      1) The first line of Arial font and size 20 and Bold
      2) The second line to the fourth line of  Tahoma font and size 14
      3) Insert two blank lines every 5 row
      4) Every 64 rows to add a page break (chr(12) ) and add headers and footers
      5) Finally, the formatted string output to a printer(Dot matrix printer)
      How to do that?The printer supports ESC / P,  ESC / P2,  ESC / PK, ESC / PK2,  Epson Standard Code for Printer.
      Thank you very much!!!