Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greenbuddy45

ActiveX problems, (this is my first thread)

3 posts in this topic

I have no clue what is going on with ActiveX, it is some type of error box I get at random times, if it doesn't pop up during the typing of this post, I will be sure to include a picture of the message box. The problem is I get an error and a box pops up, then when I close this box, it opens my Google Chrome browser even if I already have a window with Chrome running. It happens at random times and I have no clue why, whenever I'm just sitting here it pops up sometimes. I'm kind of confused about it opening my browser though, it just opens Chrome and it doesn't even go to a website, it just sits at the "Recently visited sites" tab and nothing else opens, not even a tab to a different website or anything. I will post a picture as soon as it happens again, so please, be patient. 

~Troubled user,

greenbuddy45

Thanks for the heads-up. ;)

Guess you will also tell us when it happens again what the relation is to the COM version of AutoIt3 and show some code.....right?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hm, it seems it has stopped. It is so stupid, I wait for it to happen and it never happens again, just my luck I guess.