Help with ControlSend to Game

Hello AutoIt users. I'm having some trouble using ControlSend with PID to a game window. The script works when using regular Send, but I have to keep it focused on the game window. I want to use ControlSend while using PID of the game but it doesn't recognize arrow keys when sent.

Basically the game doesn't allow you to change the movement in it, which is used with Left, Up, and Right.

-snip-

Edited by Jos

Hi and welcome,

I suggest you to read this topic : RULES

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

It does nothing. I've tried looking for similar questions on forums but they dont seem to have an answer since this is a bit unique due to it being game related.

And you didn't see thread after thread closed due to the forum rules saying game automation is not to be discussed here?

Facepalm

This is an AutoIt forum, not ahk. And as previously pointed out we don't allow game-related stuff here.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

when a user registers with this website, why can't there be a message stating about bot/game before they even make a post?

it's getting silly to see posts about games and stuff, I come here for the learning and to advance my computing skills in I.T.

• Developers

This is normally not a good sign when I need to tell somebody to play nicer in a forum and also need to close a thread because it's game related on the same day.

So here we go:

Please read our forumrules before making any more posts/thread and stick to them.

-click-

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

when a user registers with this website, why can't there be a message stating about bot/game before they even make a post?

it's getting silly to see posts about games and stuff, I come here for the learning and to advance my computing skills in I.T.

Same counts for you: Do not post in a thread that is in violation of our rules and already indicated by other.

So Think before you post.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)