syntax to put a serial into his case

Hello

I am using for first time Auto It

and it to get silent installs for applications

What is the syntax command when I whant to put automaticly the serial into his case when the application installation is asking for it?

The serial is made like that:

xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-

That's letters and numbers instead of those x

Thank you for uour help

and sorry for my little english

What is the syntax command when I whant to put automaticly the serial into his case when the application installation is asking for it?

I use ControlSend: ControlSend("Untitled", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window")

Use AutoIT Window Info.exe to find the name for each field in the serial number dialog box. Then send each portion of the serial number to each field. Some software programs let you send the entire serial number to the first field. Others require you to send one piece at a time...

...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

I dont find where you write the numbers to be copied into cases, in your command

Sorry I am not too clever

ControlSend ( "Dialog Box Title", "some text that appears in the dialog box", the control id that you found with AutoIT Info, "XXXXX" )

e.g.: controlsend("Adobe Install","Enter serial number",19,"a293b")

Keep doing this for each field in the dialog box and each section of the serial number.

...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

hi Jefhal,

I put this word on an other place of the board

"hiii it worksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR (patience)ADVICES !!!!

MHZ for the applications wich are very very usefull. Now I understand how to make a command I use the automate and then I loock at what it did and I learn the command and the use of this command Thanks again You understood exactly what I was loocking for, despite my english

LXP and VALUATER for their first advicess and their efficience with a beginner, thanks to them I was persevering. You have been very nice with beginner

Jefhal : It does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for serial !!!At the first try !!! What a great man!

Your are all of you very nice and I wanted to thank you after getting sleep at 5 am here in France. It was a hard but very passion night

See all of you later I am confortable in this place and surely I am going to ask you again and again (sorry)"

See you later