Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saseta00

Operations in invisible window

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey, in start Im sorry for my english, so guys I need help because I want write easy program to buying/selling items in market for a given money,  in platform Steam, but I dont know how to start. I want to make this program invisible and that work at the same time when I play games. Please for help how with function mouse click come to the selected tab in Steam, others try to do it myself , the most difficult is to start. I want to start it if its close from taskbar (1), next choose  an item from the drop-down menu(2) , and last in Open window choose another item from the drop down menu (3)

As I do this, based on this I will do other activities, because dont know how to start with this :/ Its not easy Windows window.

I care that it worked in the background, thank you a lot guys for help ! I hope that you understand me and my english :)

1192bll.png

Edited by saseta00

saseta00,

Welcome to the AutoIt forums. :)

I want to make this program invisible and that work at the same time when I play games

Is this script designed to help you directly while you play the game? If so then we will not help - as you will see by reading the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page). ;)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

saseta00,

Welcome to the AutoIt forums. :)

Is this script designed to help you directly while you play the game? If so then we will not help - as you will see by reading the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page). ;)

M23

It wont help him play or have anything to do with the game it self, all he wants to do is have a script which sell/buy items on marketplace :P

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Not necessarily when I play, that just does not bother me when I do another things , for example, when surfing the internet, What I mean is that the cursor worked only in that window, but if autoIT can't do this I can use old laptop and run this program without working in background, but need help to start with come to the bookmark on steam, next I write same

Needs an example of how it started or whats operators to use, because Im new in auto it.

Sorry again for my english, thanks for welcome and help !

Edited by saseta00

saseta00,

Understood. I will let the thread run. :)

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area