IniRead array and pass to download function with progress bar

KamikazeXeX

Hiya guys, so i'm trying to work out how to get a downloader function working in a server launcher I'm working on basically theres a tab called mods with 3 download buttons,  based on what button is clicked in the "mods" tab i'd like it to pass to one function, the downloder that will read the mod links from the ini file, with a progress bar in the mods tab I'll post the code bellow so you'll get an understanding

so ideally, i want to download them using one function to the @ScriptDir & "Mods" folder, but display the download progress in the main window (or a popout window that has a okay prompt before closing if thats easier)
=zap=

Edited by Jos

• Developers

KamikazeXeX,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in.
Please read them now (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)