Compiling beta versions

Orca

That function is in AutoIt beta. That would be Au3Check creating the error message? If you are using Scite4AutoIt3, then check out the developers forum for the Scite4AutoIt3 thread and check for an update.

Even if Au3Check is complaining, but the script is still correct, then it should still run or compile. Ensure that you are not choosing the release selections for go and compile.

No, I mean that I'm compiling a script that WORKS in beta, I use AutoIT.exe from the Beta section and it does exactly what I want. But I can't find an au3toexe compiler that recognizes the new beta functions like StringRegExp... I used the normal compiler and the compiled executable fails miserably.

I AM ORCA!! A VERY POWERFUL WHALE!!!

No, I mean that I'm compiling a script that WORKS in beta, I use AutoIT.exe from the Beta section and it does exactly what I want. But I can't find an au3toexe compiler that recognizes the new beta functions like StringRegExp... I used the normal compiler and the compiled executable fails miserably.

?:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe

Check you have the above in your installed autoit directory.

HardCopy

Contributions: UDF _DateYearFirstChildren are like Farts, you can just about stand your own.Why am I not a Vegetarian?...Well...my ancestors didn't fight & evolve to the Top of the food chain for me to survive on Salad

No? I can add this to a new script and compile it. Only Au3Check complains, not Aut2Exe. Aut2Exe only parses the compilers directives and compiles. Aut2Exe does not report on errors of which functions exist.

StringRegFake()
Edited by MHz

No? I can add this to a new script and compile it. Only Au3Check complains, not Aut2Exe. Aut2Exe only parses the compilers directives and compiles. Aut2Exe does not report on errors of which functions exist.

StringRegFake()
StringRegExp has problems that are being worked on. See other threads...