Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jsmith

error "Case"

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I received a program .exe and the script .au3 (CMenu.xxx)

Compiled exe runs fine .

However if i tried to compile the .au3 file it compliles but when it runs guives a runtime error

Case '/?'

Error "Case" statement with mo ,atching "Select" statment

So my question is :

How is it possible ? how the guys compiled it ?

The fact is tat original program works but i couldn´t run if i compile it .

is is a bug ?

I attached the original pgm and the compiled i done .

-----------------

Other problem is also related with trojan detection

Original pgm do not gives a trojam detection

and compiled by me guives an trojan memory detection with TrojanGuard from TojanHunter

Regards

The CMenu program that you are refering to would be my project. At the top of the source you will see compiler directives. You should see a line like this:

#Compiler_Res_Field = AutoIt Version|3.1.1.80

You can also rightclick on the file and view the properties of the file to see the version of AutoIt beta that I used. I use the beta version of AutoIt with CMenu. The AutoIt beta version used depends on the version of CMenu that I release.

Now for the error that you display:

Case '/?'
Error "Case" statement with mo ,atching "Select" statement

This line is in the 1st Switch EndSwitch block that is only available for use in the AutoIt beta version. You would be receiving this error as to trying to compile and with the Release version 3.1.1 of AutoIt?

So if you are using the release version of AutoIt, then it is no bug. I see no attachment but I would assume that we are refering to my project which can be seen here. I would recommend that you download a copy from the link as the copy you have already shows that the source may have been exposed to possible changes.

The beta version of AutoIt can be downloaded from here.

As for TrojanGuard. Each compiled script has a common bin file which interprets the script. It would seem that TrojanGuard is picking on the release version of the bin file and not the beta version of the bin file. False positives with AntiVirus programs occur almost too often with compiled scripts. Just search the forum and you will see.

You can extract the source from CMenu with this command: CMenu /extract which will extract all files and the script. Or you can freely decompile the executable for the script only. I can assure you that the download from the link given above is clean of any evil doings. You are freely allowed to check the source.

Moving to support since that's where it belongs.

Thanks MHz

I got beta versions and it work fine

also Trjanguard do not givesany error.

regards

Good to hear.

v2.0 of CMenu has been recently released with more goodies. There is a thread in Scripts and scraps forum if you need any further support for it.

Enjoy ;)

Hi

I received a program .exe and the script .au3 (CMenu.xxx)

Other problem is also related with trojan detection

Original pgm do not gives a trojam detection

and compiled by me guives an trojan memory detection with TrojanGuard from TojanHunter

Regards

Please report the false positive to TrojanHunter so they can rectify their mistake and save countless other users from experiencing the same problem.