Unchecking al the checkboxes/radio buttons on a webpage

Hi i found a few >threads about this in the forum but none seems to helped me to much.

I have to uncheck 2 checkboxes on a webpage (noone wants those notification e-mails right? :)

I know that my radiobuttons (I use the 2 terms interchangeably, can i do that?) are in a grp, I assume this since they dont have their own name or something, tried to find somekind of data about them in sourcecode and using F12 toolbar for IE.

i get the 

--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEFormElementGetObjByName, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-1 Error from function _IEFormElementSetValue, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
errors. I guess the 2 line is understandable since _IEFormElementGetObjByName failed so the setvalue gets a -1 or something

Ohh my code I tried last is
Local $checkbox248 =  _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Explorer, "jqTransformCheckboxWrapper")
    _IEFormElementSetValue($checkbox248,0)

I only found href link a JQuery12123414 (i think this is the index) with a value of 248 (it didnt work with 248 in the place of jqTransformCheckboxWrapper)

and a class (not working either)

I would be happy with a code that goes over every radiobutton and uncheck them all if you guys have something like that. (Sorry If there is an UDF for that, I just remember that I sweared that i check the UDF wiki before posting, so i start that after posting this) But any idea to solve this is welcome!

And what if the checkbox only has a href and a class? (according to f12 IE developer tool) I couldn't find it in the source code. I webpage leads me through a few pages, and they have the same URL. I dont know but this could be information to you :)

here is the HTML code read/copied from the developer tool:

<span class="readyDatas highlight">
<span class="jqTransformCheckboxWrapper">
<a class="jqTransformCheckbox" href="#"/>
<input name="ctl00$wpm$UserControlPortlet1302082381$ctl00_wpm_UserControlPortlet1302082381_userControlPortlet$cbAdatokHelyesek" class="jqTransformHidden" id="cbAdatokHelyesek" type="checkbox"/>
<label style="cursor: pointer;" for="cbAdatokHelyesek">

also which form should I give it? Doesn't matter as long as the checknox is on that from to?

Edit: the first Next button (after that the URL is the same) onclick event is: javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$wpm$UserControlPortlet1302082381$ctl00_wpm_UserControlPortlet1302082381_userControlPortlet$btnAdatokMegadasa", "", true, "", "", false, false))

Edited by SorryButImaNewbie

In my quest to find the form where this checkbox "hide" I now franaticly try to find its form. From the above comment I concluded that this is a "morphing" page caused by javascript, which I'm not familiar with whats so ever. (Feel free to correct my unprofessional language, I know that I can develope that a bit better)

I dont really understand whats the -1 = (Default) returns a collection means in the help file of _IEFormGetCollection. I wanted to write it out to the console but it doesn't show anything can you tell me what do i do wrong? (I guess the collection it returns isnt a string, but I don't know how to transform it in to one)

My code snippet:

Local $oForm2 = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE)
    ConsoleWrite($oForm2)