PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0003)

khwong

Hi,

I have created a script with AutoIT v3.3.8.1. Once created i tried on different PC/laptop, most of them can be ran successfully within any problem, but when I run on Lenovo ThinkPad New X1 Carbon Ultrabook, an error "Application terminated. Error:Array boundary exceeded (PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0003))" is displayed. 

I have tried on several X1 Carbon laptop, all of them can reproduce the issue, does anyone know what is the problem is?

will the following scripts produce the error?

"$objWMIService = ObjGet('winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!' & $strComputer & "rootcimv2")
 $colChassis = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure")
 For $objChassis in $colChassis
 For $strChassisType in $objChassis.ChassisTypes"

• Moderators

Obviously there is something of a language barrier here. If you are having problems with a PowerBuilder application, you need to post the code for that script. As the code you did post is a simple WMI call, it should not cause a problem, but if you want to know for sure - try it.

Again, as far as your PowerBuilder script and its issues, we can't assist if you don't post your code.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!