Spider001

4. mLipok

mLipok

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sylremo
      I tried to implement the code in this topic:
      Firstly, i have no idea how these lines of code work but meanwhile i noticed that:
      ; Everytime autoit wants to call a method, get or set a property in a object it needs to go to ; IDispatch::GetIDsFromNames. This is our version of that function, note that by defining this ourselves ; we can fool autoit to believe that the object supports a lot of different properties/methods. Func __IDispatch_GetIDsFromNames($pSelf, $riid, $rgszNames, $cNames, $lcid, $rgDispId) ... EndFunc The problem is i ran into is that some object calls didn't go through IDispatch::GetIDsFromNames.
      Here is the code to replicate what i'm mentioning:
      I followed the example in the topic and tried to do the same thing with method .Documents (line 193) and .Open (line 194) but didn't get the same result because .Documents was being passed through __IDispatch_GetIDsFromNames while .Open didn't.
      $Au3_CallByName = 'Documents' Local $oDoc = $oAppl.Au3_CallByName $Au3_CallByName = 'Open' $oDoc = $oDoc.Au3_CallByName($sFilePath, $bConfirmConversions, $bReadOnly, $bAddToRecentFiles, $sOpenPassword, "", $bRevert, $sWritePassword, "", $iFormat) Console outputs:
      ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oDoc = $oDoc.Au3_CallByName($sFilePath, $bConfirmConversions, $bReadOnly, $bAddToRecentFiles, $sOpenPassword, "", $bRevert, $sWritePassword, "", $iFormat) $oDoc = $oDoc^ ERROR Is there any workarounds to solve this?

Thank you!
    • By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      So I was searching through the internet and found a plethora of information to learn C#. 
      However, some are way below par and does not explain very well. 

So, anyone can suggest a proper website or eBook or video course explaining C#?

I've learnt AutoIt (still I'm learning it) by making small programs, reading the forums, going through the F1 guide (huge help, seriously this helps alot) and reading the Wiki.
      Any direction would be appreciated, just not off the edge of a cliff.. 
    • By mLipok
      I have a project in mind that I would like to share.
      I would like to create example windows with standard elements like ComboBox, ListView, some Button, some text, some edit field.

Nothing special just simple Window.Net form that can be created with this following UDF:
      or this one:

The main idea is to easily provide possible modifications to the "Testing GUI Window", and no need for any other tool than the AutoIt + SciTE kit.

Such "Testing GUI Window" will be very useful later on topic/threads/projects like:

As I am not very familiar with NetFramework, I would like to ask for help with this project.
      Thanks in advance for any help.
      @mLipok

• By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt programmers, excuse me for bothering you with multiple topics.

In AutoIt we can use Number() function to convert Hex string to number but it's output is different of C# output & and i wanna make it's output like AutoIt code.

For e.g I use this in AutoIt:
      Local $dBinary = Binary("Hello") ; Create binary data from a string. Local $dExtract = Number(BinaryMid($dBinary, 1, 5)) ConsoleWrite($dExtract & @CRLF) And i use this for C#:
      using System; using System.Text; //NameSpace Is Use of Project Name namespace TEST { class Program { public static void Main(string[] args) { //declaring a variable and assigning hex value string dd = ToHex("Hello", Encoding.ASCII); decimal d = Int64.Parse(dd, System.Globalization.NumberStyles.HexNumber); Console.WriteLine("Result: " + d); //hit ENTER to exit Console.ReadLine(); } public static string ToHex(string sInput, Encoding oEncoding, bool b0x_Prefix = false) { byte[] a_binaryOutput = oEncoding.GetBytes(sInput); string sOutput = BitConverter.ToString(a_binaryOutput).Replace("-", ""); if (b0x_Prefix == false) { return sOutput; } else { return "0x" + sOutput; } } } }
      I say once again that excuse me for creating new topic, in fact i'm making a library for GAuthOTP from a topic in AutoIt.
    • By Colduction
      Hello again, i have a code that changes username to favorite, my problem is how to use ObjEvent() function to catch errors, i've red Help File and Forum's Topics but i can't understand too much😐

Here is a code (I've copied this codes from a user of AutoIt Forum):

$sOldUser = "Administrator" $sNewUser = "Admin" $oUser = ObjGet("WinNT://" & @ComputerName & "/" & $sOldUser & ",user") $oComputer = ObjGet("WinNT://" & @ComputerName) $oNewUser = $oComputer.MoveHere($oUser.ADsPath, $sNewUser) Thanks for your care, I'm new to AutoIt and days should be passed with my coding and practicing to don't bother you :)❤