Sign in to follow this  
faustf

_ieimgclick is possible automatic save?

faustf

hi guy 

i want  save  file   i try  to  use  inetget   but is  dynamick link  and  save  me onli html page  not  a  file ,   i try  with  _ieimgclick ,   i see  start a  download  but  i must confirm  with  mouse in popup , is possible give a target and by pass a  questions °? (if i want  save or not? )

thankzz

jdelaney

Get the @source of the image and:

InetGet("http://static1.autoit-cdn.com/forum/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-70003.jpg?_r=1346444996","some.jpg")
Run("mspaint some.jpg")

(this grabs my avatar)

Edited by jdelaney

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

faustf

yea  but  i  dont  want  grab  a  foto

suppose   if  i click over  the  foto with mouse  ,  dinamically  the  site  create a  file  and  start download  , (but  after explorer ask me if  i want save or not)

i want  download a file  linked

if  i use  inetget , download  only  a  html  ,  but not  download the  file dynamically created

but  with

_ieimgclick  the file  start to download  but  explorer ask me  where to save  i  want  by pass a questions  and save directly , is possible???

thankz

jdelaney

Did you run my script?  It doesn't download html, it downloads the image source!

If you click something that opens a popup, the 'click' will NEVER return...your script will be frozen waiting for MANUAL execution of that popup...unless you start a second script to perform the click.

Edited by jdelaney

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.