Internet media player

TheSomeGuy

Hi guys,

I have some application for you. You can listening to music from Internet, and you don't must download this song. Just click, write name of song and the URL of song and here you go. Just click, and program will open Internet explorer and will play your song. You can easy change Name and URL of music in program. Also, you can change laguage. There is Poland and English language. Program download just one file and will save him in "C:muzyka.ini". Don't delete this file.  Summarizing:

-Easy change name and URL of song

-Easy switching songs. Just one click

-Two languages : Polish and English

-20 slots for your songs!

-Program opening Internet Explorer alone and if you want, he can also close him.

Must have:

Everything what you need is: Windows :) and Internet Explorer. It doesn't matter if you have old Internet Explorer. 

So, here you go the download:

x64 version of Windows <snip>

x32 version of Windows: <snip>

Thank's for download. This is my first program, and sorry if I have bad English, Im from Poland. If something is bad in this program (translate(sorry again for that) or bugs) write to me here. If you have some sugestions about this program, write too. Thanks again

Edited by Melba23
Links removed

• Moderators

TheSomeGuy,

Please read this announcement. As your script is designed to download from the site in question, you may not post it here - thread locked. :naughty:

Stimpak,

The OP has the right not to post source - just as you have the right not to run the compiled executable. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area