newbie here

jose

Welcome to the forums!

MsgBox() pauses the script until it is dismissed. If you would like to display a box while performing an operation, you can use SplashTextOn() or write your own GUI (see the help file for more information).

Welcome to the forums!

MsgBox() pauses the script until it is dismissed. If you would like to display a box while performing an operation, you can use SplashTextOn() or write your own GUI (see the help file for more information).

ty well yeah this is for a hack which is detected and i am suppose to run many scripts and see which one of the files gets detected. The certain file that gets detected i have to modify. I just need to know how to run a certain part of the hack to test which is detected.

Isolate which section of the program is being detected. Do this by

commenting out the .asm files in dragonbot.asm. Running them (while a

MessageBox is used to make the file run) and checking if nProtect

catches it. Once that happens, you know where you will put your bypass.

Running the asm files with i guess a message box..

Hmm... ;)

As far as I know, message boxes can't be used to run anything -- or at least not the message boxes that Windows (and AutoIt) displays. Is there an internet address that explains this process in further detail?

From what I can tell and from what you have described, you don't appear to be working with AutoIt scripts but with assembly code. I'm afraid that AutoIt will not help if I am correct. Sorry. ;)