2 problems :X

MrM

hey there! ;)

i have 2 problems, il start with the 1 i think has a simple solution i am not aware of:

1. i have an hotkey function in an anti-idle bnot i made for diablo, the hotkey works great in the begining, but after i leave it for some time and then it doesnt work.

once after half an hour it worked, and i left it when i went to sleep for 5 hours and later for 4 hours, it didnt work in those cases, now its been running for 2 hours and 48 mins, the hotkey still works.

the bot was still running after the 4/5 hours, just the hotkey didnt work.

btw if any 1 care, the hotkey is alt+ctrl+i ("^!i")

i thought it has smt to do with windows power saving options, since i didnt touch the computer in the time the bot ran, but is checked the configuration top to bottom, nothing supposed to change in the time between 2:xx hours to 4:xx+ hours no 1 touches the computer..

2. i realy need to use the function PixelChecksum() on a minimized window, thought of how it can be done for ages and didnt manage to do that... is there any way it can be done?

if you would just read what was in that post... you would have found this

QUOTE(pcdestroyer @ Dec 30 2004, 12:27 AM)

very nice @insolence very nice !!!!!!!!! can u also use pixelgetcolor in a minimized window ?

Nope, sadly you cannot.

now do i need to write a program to read this for you????

or do you understand???

8)

NEWHeader1.png

yes, ive got all but the pixel check, i need to knopw where in the game am i, and it realy important that it will work minimized becose i want it to perform multi-key search. so it has to work simultaneously in a few windows

Edited by MrM

i didn't mean to be too crude above...

anyway... i have done more research and i can't find a way to help you

sorry

8)

bah. i don't think an apology is necessary, i got a good laugh at the "do i need to write a program to read the post to you". it reminded me of a guy that used to work here who hated repeating himself to customers. my favorite line of his was : "Sir, i don't know how i can make this any more simple for you. Do i need to tell you a story with animals to make you understand?"

bah. i don't think an apology is necessary, i got a good laugh at the "do i need to write a program to read the post to you". it reminded me of a guy that used to work here who hated repeating himself to customers. my favorite line of his was : "Sir, i don't know how i can make this any more simple for you. Do i need to tell you a story with animals to make you understand?"

LoL

8)

NEWHeader1.png

There is no way you can use pixelchecksum on a minimized window... at least not with AutoIt. Because in order to get the pixels the window has to be active ( visible ).

Btw im also working on a Clone Hunter ;) i sent u a pm

... lol i haven't been on these forums for months o.O

Edited by pcdestroyer