IE Loading

Faleira

Besides using the little blue baro n the bottom, is there some method i could use so that the macro knows when a certain page in IE finishes loading?

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

IIRC there's a UDF in the new beta IE.au3?

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

IIRC?

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

oh ic... then i'm guessing UDF isn't the one that has to do with dvd's >.>

so, what's he mean by UDF?

UDF - User Defined Functions

nothing to do with DVDs

i only heard about this UDF in this forum, yet to personally use it yet

heard it is able to detect finish loading of IE, not sure how it is used though

i'm sure it has some documentation with the UDF

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

oh, allright, guess i'll look around some more, thankx

IE Automation UDF Library

Examples are in

Post 3 in the IE Automation thread

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble