Need knowledge to properly search

Hi everyone, first post here and will need some help to get started as I dont seem to know what to search for my needs.

Here a little background of me and why I am here.

As a student in industrial engineering, time is often limited. I have way too many classes and too little leisure. One of the thing we actualy learn in engineering.(Yes we learn!!) Is that time is wasted everywhere for useless task that are repeated too often and simply could be automated. Trying macro as I did in the past, I found myself saving times to do other tasks. Which is fine to a point but still can be lacking and buggy! Today, I would like to start learning how to make some of the following things to accelerate and automate so of the useless part of computer usage.

If anyone can link me or tell me the terms Im looking for in the following things I would like to do based on what I type:

1. Type words to do actions on the computer.

Ex.: Typed: e-mail

Result: Open all e-mail accounts by the use of coding or macro I would make.

2.  adding/access content on the fly to outlook/lightbeam without having to open them

Ex:  Typed: +25/11/15 13h23 Tacos or Nachos ? 

Result:  Entry in program at the date and time "Tacos or Nachos ?"

Typed: View today

Result: Open program directly to today

3.   Creating folder tree

exe School Start

Result: How many classes ?

Typed: 8

Result: How many are reading classes? 

Typed: 1

Result: Type the name of the reading class

Typed: French
       Result: How many books?

Typed: 1

Result: Type the names of each books

Type: The Art of reading, Reading too much

Final result:  A school folder with subfolders created for each subject and reading books.

Result: Type the names of each classes

I may have more ideas. But need time to study :P

There's a lot in that list. Firstly you need to look at the Help File, do the tutorials and get a feel for the language. There are various ways to run a program or open a file. Check out the functions Run() and ShellExecute(). Also look at >HotStrings - it's perfect for what you want.