Interacting with Acrobat "Convert to PDF" in IE10

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with the following, or at the very least let me know it's not possible.

Goal: automate saving a web page as PDF via Acrobat's (9) "Convert to PDF" addon in IE10.

I have a script that automagically opens IE10 and browses to various pages, and I can get the window handle for the opened IE10 window.  I can send the print command to print to PDF, but the formatting and data saved in the PDF using this method is not as good as using Acrobat's convert method.

Problems:

-I can't get AutoIt to click the "Convert" button on the IE10 toolbar (I'm pretty sure this isn't possible).  I have sent clicks to an x,y location within the specific control, but the click function returns "false".

-I can't access the convert option with keyboard shortcuts

Is there maybe a way to make IE10 activate the Adobe .dll that opens the Save dialogue for converting PDFs?  I really don't know how IE10 accesses the convert option, but I assumed it was but accessing some Adobe .dll.

I rally have no  idea how .dll files work, haha.  I tried copying the Adobe AcroIEFavClient.dll to the IE10 program folder and renaming it iedvtool.dll to see if I could force the IE10 developer tools keyboard shortcut to access the convert option.  Yeah, that didn't work, probably for a whole bunch of reasons and it probably wasn't a good idea to go mucking about in the Programs directory...

Anywho, all help is greatly appreciated!  Another possible solution would be to create a new IE10 keyboard shortcut for the convert option, but I haven't been able to find how to do this.  I have also tried working with Chrome (the "save as PDF" option from the "print" dialogue works great), but I can't find how to browse to a new website once Chrome is launched.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit:  here's the control info for the Convert button:

>>>> Control <<<<
Class: ToolbarWindow32
Instance: 10
ClassnameNN: ToolbarWindow3210
Name:
Advanced (Class): [CLASS:ToolbarWindow32; INSTANCE:10]
ID:
Text:
Position: 854, 55
Size: 154, 26