[Problem] WinApi Keyboard Hook REPOSTED

I don't know why moderator close my topic for "keylogger" i get code of hook from pure scite help i see more topics with that code and thats topic no closed.. e.g >WHY THAT TOPIC NO CLOSED?

Hi, i make little program for my friend and it's very important. In my program I use winapi keyboard hook but that hook no detect uppercase and lowercase. Any return from hook are uppercase. Because I live in poland I use polish letters e.g ąćęłó ... But hook never returns the polish letters which me are needed. But it's no all. Hook never returns special chars e.g " ' . , < > ! @ # ect. I write that post because I believe can you give me some help. just I need polish letters, detection of upper case and lowercase and special chars. I only have modified hook code from scite help but i don't know what i must write more in hook code for good working.  For end sorry for my english because my friend google translator is to use on ass. :D

It's my modified code:

<snip>

Please help me i think those forum it very helpful. Regards.

@For moderator... It's pure code from SCITE HELP:

<snip>

Mod, You think autoit authors give users on start in help file keylogger source? Nice Joke...

Edited by Melba23
Removed code

And this thread will be closed for the same reason the first one was closed. Discussing keyloggers is a non-starter. See >forum rules. Also opening a new thread on the same subject as a closed thread by a moderator is a non-starter as well. No passing go, no 200$. Thread reported.

• Moderators

@MrKris1224,

Opening a new thread on the same topic that has been closed is not welcomed here.

If you feel you were unjustly treated, your first recourse should have been to PM the moderator that closed your topic in the first place, explain why you feel it shouldn't have been closed, and waited for a response.

None of us would just leave you in the dark without explaining why we did what we did and possibly even provide you a solution to get your question(s) answered in a different manner.

Please do not open another thread on the subject at hand or anything resembling it until you've spoken with the moderator that closed your thread in the first place.  If you do, I'm afraid you will no longer be a part of the forum.

Have a good evening/morning.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

MrKris1224,

Think yourself lucky that another Mod saw this first - I would have been much less forgiving. :naughty:

Did you read the announcement to which I linked? It states quite clearly that you are not permitted to post keyloggers on this forum. We cannot, and do not wish to, limit what you do with AutoIt, but we do, and will, limit what can be discussed on this forum - and questions about keyloggers are not allowed. The code might well be freely available elsewhere, but that still does not mean it is allowed to post it here.

And I reiterate SmOke_N's words above:

- 1. If you have a complaint about being moderated, then as explained in the >Forum rules just contact the Mod concerned rather then open another thread (particularly reporting the same code).

- 2. Please do NOT open a third thread on this or you will be removed from the community.

I hope all that is clear. Please contact me directly if you wish to continue the discussion - but I warn you in advance that it will not be worth the effort. ;)

M23

Edited by Melba23
Spellnig

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area