_Filewritelog

Faleira

Hey, there are few things i want to ask about this function (_Filewritelog).

Ok, the first thing i would like to know, is that, is there someway that i can make it log from the bottom up, instead of the top down? Because i'm trying to have it log into an html file, and i would preffer the most recent item logged to be on top, instead of on the bottom...

Besides that, i also wanted to know if there is a way i can make the function begin to write at a certain area? say, a particular line or something? Because, as it is right now, i can only have it write in a blank page, i want to be able to add some tables, backgrounds and stuff to it, so that it looks better...

thankx in advance for any and all help ;)

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

Ok, the first thing i would like to know, is that, is there someway that i can make it log from the bottom up, instead of the top down? Because i'm trying to have it log into an html file, and i would preffer the most recent item logged to be on top, instead of on the bottom...

You'll have to extend (well rewrite) it to get that functionality. However you could do the following:

0.) Write all desired lines to the file.

1.) Read the whole file into an array. _FileReadToArray().

2.) Reverse the array. _ArrayReverse

3.) Write all lines into a new (HTML) file.

Besides that, i also wanted to know if there is a way i can make the function begin to write at a certain area? say, a particular line or something? Because, as it is right now, i can only have it write in a blank page, i want to be able to add some tables, backgrounds and stuff to it, so that it looks better...

First write your HTML "header" stuff into a file, then go to step 3.) above, write the lines and then the HTML "trailing" stuff. WARNING: code incomplete. Just a hint into the right direction...

$hmtlstuff_head = "<HTML><BODY>" & @CRLF & "<H1> My log data </H1>" & @CRLF
$hmtlstuff_trail = "</BODY></HTML>" & @CRLF
FileWriteLine($htmlfile,$htmlstuff_head)
_FileWriteFromArray($htmlfile,$logarray)
FileWriteLine($htmlfile,$htmlstuff_trail)

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *