Help with memory management with browser windows

I have a client that will run 3+ browsers at a time on one machine. He runs a video on one and browse the net on another and watch stocks on another or whatever. After several hours of this the RAM on his machine runs out and everything starts to run super slow. The only fix is to reboot (or maybe close everything and reopen, haven't tried). Is there an app or something that will manage this? I can write a script that will read the ram usage and auto close and reopen the windows I suppose. Can I run some sort of memory management tool that frees up memory not in use? Firefox seems to add to memory instead of releasing it after it is no longer in use. Example, Watching youtube videos one after another. Load video data into ram, play video, load next video into ram (without releasing the first video) play video etc. Does this sound right? Is there a way to release the ram when the browser goes to another webpage? He wont need to go back so remembering the history isn't important. 

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I have a need to let my main PC running 24/7 and the only times I reboot it is when WU asks for. I also leave a single instance of FF running with many windows and many tabs in each of them.

Indeed I see FF RAM usage slowly grow beyond limits and input devices become less and less responding. What I do then is restart FF with ProcessExplorer without closing anything. All windows and tabs reopen with a much more decent memory footprint.

I've long thought it was FF the culprit of not managing memory smartly but I now as well suspect some scripts of some webpage could also be careless of RAM. I sometimes get a popup from FF about a hung JS script, denoting some bad condition (badly written script or server error or ... who knows). Closing the popup doesn't change anything for my future browsing so that doesn't seem very important.

Without wasting unbounded time investigating the root cause(s), what you can do is make a script monitoring FF memory use and offer the user to restart it now or in 10, 30 minutes or something. I'd recommend avoiding to restart in the middle of a financial transaction (e.g. Paypalling a buy) or while a form is being filled. Apart from such situations, casual browsing is unaffected by the spurious FF restart and it takes only little time.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

I made a script for a company and it prompted the user with a msgbox that had a countdown timer. It allowed them to cancel the reboot. I will implement something like that. I want to monitor the ram being used in total on the machine and also all the firefox windows combined. When it reaches a number I want to prompt for a reboot in like 10 seconds. Any script examples that do this? Firefox usually has more than one instances in the processes tab in task manager.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html