Sign in to follow this  
Jewtus

Trouble with SQLite

Jewtus

I have a simple SQLite DB that is causing me some trouble.

Edit:

Stupid mistake.. I was passing the resulting array to my function and not the query string.

Edited by Jewtus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      >"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /ShowGui /in "C:\AutoIt\dev\main.au3"
      +>19:58:38 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.2.0.0 SciTE v.3.4.1.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X86    Environment(Language:0409)
      +>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
      -> No changes made..
      >Running Au3Stripper (1.2.0.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Stripper cmdline:
      -### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function.
      >### current Func: _sqlite_gettable2d
      C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\SQLite.au3(598,1) Warning for line:$iCbRval = Call($sCallBack, $aDataRow) 
      -### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function.
      >### current Func: _sqlite_gettable2d
      C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\SQLite.au3(614,1) Warning for line:$iCbRval = Call($sCallBack, $aDataRow) 
      If I run my script with F5 it works.  If I compile with Stripper, I get this.  EXE seems to work though... ?
      Compiling without stripper, no problem 
      "Error" seems to be in SQLITE.AU3 and limited to   _sqlite_gettable2d -> or rather thats all I am currently using.
      The offending lines in SQLITE.AU3 are      
              Local $iCbRval
              $iCbRval = Call($sCallBack, $aDataRow)
              If $iCbRval = $SQLITE_ABORT Or $iCbRval = $SQLITE_INTERRUPT Or @error Then

Please advise?