Script for pressing button

Hello folks,

I was interested in creating Bots for games and read through some tutorials for AutoIT. First of all, I´m a total noob and just started a few hours ago. As far I have this script:

-snip-

I tried everything but I just can´t make it work. It doesn´t press any button in any program. If there´s no window with the name open it works, so I´ll get the "Couldn´t find ... Window".

Seems there´s a problem with my startstop thing? So it doesn´t do anything when I press the "Start" or "Stop" button?

Edited by Jos

• Moderators

Hi, deathcurse. Glad you read through the tutorials, but what you missed were the forum rules, especially the part about no game automation. Please read through them now, and you'll see why you won't get any help with this question.

See you soon with a legitimate question hopefully.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi, deathcurse. Glad you read through the tutorials, but what you missed were the forum rules, especially the part about no game automation. Please read through them now, and you'll see why you won't get any help with this question.

See you soon with a legitimate question hopefully.

Sorry I missed that point.

But idk, it´s just an antiAFK, not gamebreaking or anything like that.

Then let us say this is a script has to write 2 letters into a background application, just like Word or Editor. Does anyone know the problem why it doesn´t write those 2 letters there?

• Jos locked this topic
  • Developers

The rules are pretty clear and no ... rephrasing it now isn't going to work as the rules are also clear about that.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic