Hello there!

I've recently updated to Windows 10 and saw that new and beatiful info center for notifications.

A lot of applications already support it, so I'm curious if I can get my autoit script to use the windows native notification system.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

They already do. What's missing is the ability to set the callback that should run on clicks. Have anyone looked at that? I'm having enough trouble finding example code on how to do it in other languages, never mind converting to AutoIt...

Screenshot%20%2844%29%20edit.png

They already do. What's missing is the ability to set the callback that should run on clicks. Have anyone looked at that? I'm having enough trouble finding example code on how to do it in other languages, never mind converting to AutoIt...

Screenshot%20%2844%29%20edit.png

What kind of notifications are you using?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jahar
      Hi All,
      Please help me on how to fetch date/time of last windows 10 system restore point using autoit? Basically its about querying the last restore point.
    • By red0fireus
      I'm trying to create a script to detect the Action Center in Windows 10:
      Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4) Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1) While 1 Sleep(50) $hControl = ControlGetHandle("[CLASS:TrayNotifyWnd]", "", "Action Center, No new notifications") If not $hControl = 0x00000000 and Not WinActive("[CLASS:TrayNotifyWnd]") Then ConsoleWrite("True") EndIf Wend I'm having issues detecting the Main Class and Window name of Action Center. I have used the Autoit Window Info Tool without success and I'm currently trying Microsoft Spy++. I want to detect the window when it is active.
      If anyone has figured this out before or could lend some support it would be much appreciated.
      I have also done research and think the Class could be Dwm and the Window Title is DWM Notification Window but I have been unsuccessful with both
      Thank you
      - red

Here is the Failed test with Autoit WindowInfo Tool:
      Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4) Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1) While 1 _ActionCenter() Wend Func _ActionCenter() ;If @error Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "System tray not found") if WinExists("[TITLE:Action center; CLASS:Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindow]") then ConsoleWrite("True") EndIf EndFunc  
    • By Langmeister
      I am once again asking for your experienced assistance. If I open a website that uses notifications I am asked to allow or block them for that website after a few seconds. This notification pops up every time the page gets navigated to, even tho you have clicked on allow for several times. I am explicitly not searching for smth to get rid of "Chrome is being controlled by automated test sw". Instead I am searching for a line of script to disable all notifications by default: like here chrome://settings/content/notifications. 
      This is code should give you an example of what notifications I am talking about:
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://webradio.planetradio.de/") _WD_LoadWait($sSession)  
    • By kingjacob90
      Hi
      So I am trying to click the green button, this button is not always in the same place. So fare I am trying to click it by finding the color but there is also something else with the same color on the screen (circled in yellow) that is causing issues. Is there a way to use the Title and Class of the window (can't be just the window as there are more than one with the same name).
      How does AutoIt Info get this information?

• By Skysnake
      Hi guys
      AutoIt content - Microsoft thinks any AutoIt content is unwanted.
      What it does is simply delete any EXEs. No option of do you want to continue...
      The March 2020 updated has substantially changed the Defender Virus Protection logic and layout.
      I found three pages relevant to the help, and lots of outdated content. Is there a quick and easy way to set folder exclusions? Any help is appreciated and simply using google is not good enough, as this is a new problem, caused by the update.
      Any ideas please?
      Click the Defender shield in the icon tray.
      Scroll down to Virus & threat protection settings click Manage Settings Scroll down to Exclusions click Add or remove exclusions then click the + for Add an exclusion, and select File / Folder / File type / Process 
      Select Folder and browse to select. 😥

Skysnake