Autoclicker

tang

• Moderators

DaleHohm made a neat little UDF called IE.au3.

Here is the link to it and all the information to help you...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13398

Good Luck!!

EDIT... URL / AND RICH EDIT... UGH!

Edited by ronsrules

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

ok heres the baisic idea for a autoclicker now because i dont no scripting all i need is for some one to edit it so it clicks links like these http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=42st39mw if anyone could please help me in eaither way i would be grateful.

Private Type POINTAPI

x As Long

y As Long

End Type

Private Declare Sub mouse_event Lib "user32" (ByVal dwFlags As Long, ByVal dy As Long, _

ByVal cButtons As Long, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Long)

Private Declare Function GetCursorPos Lib "user32" (lpPoint As POINTAPI) As Long

Private Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = &H2

Private Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = &H4

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()

Dim mousexy As POINTAPI

GetCursorPos mousexy

mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, mousexy.x, mousexy.y, 0, 0

mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, mousexy.x, mousexy.y, 0, 0

End Sub

Hello tang,

I'm responding to your PM here.

I'm willing to help you if you're willing to try to do it on your own. I'm not going to write it for you however or you will be looking to me every time you need to do something new.

Try to solve the problem yourself and come back here with questions and post the code that you have been trying to make work and you'll get help. If, as you say, you don't know scripting AND you are not willing to learn, then you are not likely to find what you are looking for here.

IE Automation UDF Library

Examples in Post 3 in the IE Automation thread

Dale

ok heres the baisic idea for a autoclicker now because i dont no scripting all i need is for some one to edit it so it clicks links like these http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=42st39mw if anyone could please help me in eaither way i would be grateful.

Private Type POINTAPI

x As Long

y As Long

End Type

Private Declare Sub mouse_event Lib "user32" (ByVal dwFlags As Long, ByVal dy As Long, _

ByVal cButtons As Long, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Long)

Private Declare Function GetCursorPos Lib "user32" (lpPoint As POINTAPI) As Long

Private Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = &H2

Private Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = &H4

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()

Dim mousexy As POINTAPI

GetCursorPos mousexy

mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, mousexy.x, mousexy.y, 0, 0

mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, mousexy.x, mousexy.y, 0, 0

End Sub

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble