NathanV

Looking For AutoIT programmer

If you are interested upgrading my existing AutoIt script as the original developer is no longer available. You can reach me at "nvalliap  at  yahoo   com"

If you know C# and DLL it would be  a plus.

Thanks

Edited by Jos

NathanV,

You have already posted about this twice before and had the same result each time. Please do not make a fourth post as I will regard that as an unfriendly act.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Aelc
      Hey there,
      I'm trying to create an DLL callback loop to get an updated screen (actually just 1 pic that should refresh because i already got a screencapturetool to get a pic from my game every sec)
      i want to bring that pic on a mobile phone. the dll can connect with the program i'm using to get the connection so that's fine.
      The prob is: it's my first DLL project so i don't even get 1 call or other returns of it. I tried much with the examples but i can't compare it that much with it.
      The calls shall be with c# where i'm not familiar with... i just searched much in forums and programsites but i didn't get a reference point.
      could someone have a tip to start please?

there are calls like
      [DllImport("file.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)] public static extern bool $funcname1(String identifier, String friendlyName, ref CbConext callback);
      [DllImport("file.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)] public static extern bool $funcname2(String identifier, String friendlyName, ref logiArxCbContext callback, byte [] iconBitmap);
      [DllImport("file.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)] public static extern bool $funcname3(String filePath, String fileName, String mimeType = "");
      tried something like
      $dll = DllOpen ("file.dll")
      $call = DllCall ( $dll,"bool","$funcname1","str","indetifier","str","test","int","CbContext callback" )

or have i work with dllstructcreate or dllcallbackregister? 
      it would be enough for me if someone just could explain me how to get the imports with the params/funcs/types in autoit.

i don't know if it's important but u shall call 
      public classes and public constants in c# before such as using.system make this sense?

sry for my bad english 
      and thank you in advance