andrew2344441

How do I adjust Scite touch-pad scrolling speed?

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

For some unknown reason, when I try to scroll through a code in Scite using the touch-pad (with the mouse it all works well), instead of smoothly and slowly scrolling (like it does in any other application), the bar simply teleport up or down depends on my direction. In other words, the touch-pad scrolling speed is way too high - how do I adjust it?

Edited by andrew2344441

I am not aware of any specific SciTE setting for that. Doesn't have your scrollpad setting that need to be changed?

Jos 

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I am not aware of any specific SciTE setting for that. Doesn't have your scrollpad setting that need to be changed?

Jos 

If it works well in any other application, doesn't it indicate the problem is in Scite?

You could try asking this question at their site as I am using the standard SciTE published by Neil.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)