Jon

Introduction to Windows 10 servicing

Jon

Here's a new document released on TechNet that describes the new Windows 10 servicing model and the "Windows as a service" idea rather than the Windows 7, 8, 8.1, type releases.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt598226(v=vs.85).aspx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      When I compiled my script or any script to exe using 32 bit compiler and ran on 32 bit machine, I am getting below error.

But it is 32 bit only.

And, for testing, I disabled smart screen also, but same issue.
      Please suggest.

• sadakathullah
      By sadakathullah
      Hi All, I am new to AutoIT and exploring options to use it in my organization. I tried couple of examples and it is fantastic. I am trying to run restrictions test in a pc to see if certain options are disabled like print screen, mstsc etc. I could not get a hang of it. Any help is much appreciated.
    • stayready40
      By stayready40
      Hello all. I created a script to uninstall Symantec from our environment and I placed the "BlockInput(1)" command in the beginning of the script so that end users would not be able to move the mouse or keyboard to disrupt the mouse clicks.
      During testing we found that this worked for our Windows 7 machines, but for our windows 10 machines the mouse disable did not work can anyone shed some light on why this is? 
      Here is my code:

• faustf
      By faustf
      hi guys
      i have a script  like this,  in windows 7 work perfect , in windows 10 not  work  , some one can explain me  why ??'
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $aGPathFoto= FileReadToArray (@ScriptDir & "\TEMP\PathFoto.txt") Local $ctrl = 0 While 1 Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 10) If WinExists("[CLASS:#32770]") Then If $ctrl < 2 Then ControlSend($hWnd, "Choose File to Upload", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", $aGPathFoto[0]&"{Enter}") Exit $ctrl += 1 Else ExitLoop EndIf EndIf WEnd $aGpathfoto = C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Chrysanthemum.jpg
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Virtual People, 
      I'm trying to lock my screen in Windows 10 but to no avail. 
      Has Windows 10 forbidden this feature? 
      Send("#l") Above code does not work. Even sending Ctrl Alt Del does not work nor as an Admin. 
      Note: I want to lock my screen, not log off. Thanks for been kind.