Zohar

How to Get a Webpage's Source HTML?

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi

In the past I needed to get a Web page's Source HTML, but not as it came from the server,

but as it is now in the browser, after it might have been manipulated abit.

To do it, I used

$oIE.document.documentElement.outerHTML

I now need to get the web page's source, but this time not as it is now in the browser,

but as it came from the server, originally, without any change that might have been performed on it by the browser scripts/etc.

How can I do it without re-downloading the page(via InetRead() or so), but from the $oIE object itself?

Thank you

Edited by Zohar

Try this:

_IEDocReadHTML($oIE)

TD :D

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi TheDcoder

If you look at the source in IE.au3,

you will see that _IEDocReadHTML($oIE) is returning $oIE.document.documentElement.outerHTML :)

It's identical,

so I need something else..

Edited by Zohar

@Zohar Oh :o, Well, you can check IE's COM documentation and get the appropriate parameters to extract the full HTML code :)

TD :)

P.S I am not The Doctor! D stands for Damon which is my name :P

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

@Zohar Oh :o, Well, you can check IE's COM documentation and get the appropriate parameters to extract the full HTML code :)

I know.Sometimes I find there things easily,but sometimes t's not easy, so I turn here to consult with others.

I hope someone who knows will see this thread.

P.S I am not The Doctor! D stands for Damon which is my name

:P

Oops,

Sorry, I fixed the previous post :)

@Zohar I am trying to locate the documentation but I can't find it... I will keep trying :)

P.S Thanks for fixing my name :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif