Peggy

how to detect excel into Provisions array

1 post in this topic

7.thumb.jpg.a73ee017bef13d6114b7ffc47b3b

I have a excel file(),original Variable as below:

$aData[][] = [["Mary", 5, "Apple", "Banana", "Tomato", "Watermelon", "Strawberry"], _
              ["Sam", 3, "Apple", "Tomato", "Strawberry"], _
              ["Jack", 3, "Banana", "Watermelon", "Strawberry"]]

I want to use one Variable  to represent each Variable  as below:(Easy to expand the number)

$aData[][] = [$Name, $amount , $fruit]

But I don't know how to code,It really baffles me,I want to ask for your assistance~~
Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• hcI
      By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      I have a little problem
      I would like to do a little program who analyse an array and return the 1st line of the array who is empty
      For example :
      Global $aArray[5] = "abc","def","ghi","","mno" ; And Then, (maybe a For loop who) return in a variable "4" ; because the 4th case of the array is empty I've took a look in helpfile but found nothing intrusting..
      If someone have already done this or have idea how to proceed..
      Hci
    • Virgilio1
      By Virgilio1
      Salve Amici,
      in un mio progetto vorrei utilizzare una dll per creare dei file excel senza utilizzare l'applicativo Excel.
      Ora dalla versione 2007 di Office la Microsoft utilizza per i file un nuovo formato aperto "Microsoft Open XML format".
      in PHP questo è molto semplice utilizzando la Libreria PHPExcel (http://www.codeplex.com/PHPExcel)
      Cercando in rete ho trovato una dll che dovrebbe fare lo stesso (https://code.google.com/archive/p/excellibrary/) ma non ho assolutamente le capacita di integrare la Dll in autoit, qualcuno mi può aiutare ?
      Sarebbe veramente molto efficiente poter creare e manipolare file excel in autoit senza dover caricare in memoria l'applicativo Excel.
      Grazie
      -.-.-.-.-.
      Hello friends,
      in my project I want to use a dll to create the excel file without using the Excel application.
      Now from the Microsoft Office 2007 version uses for the files a new open format "Microsoft Open XML format".
      PHP This is very simple using the Library PHPExcel (http://www.codeplex.com/PHPExcel)
      Searching the net I found a dll that should do the same (https://code.google.com/archive/p/excellibrary/) but I have absolutely the ability to integrate the .dll in autoit, anyone can help me?
      It would really be very efficient to create and manipulate Excel files into memory autoit without having to load the Excel application.
      Thank you
    • Sergy
      By Sergy
      I have price-list in xls. When I open it by _Excel_Open and _Excel_BookOpen and after that close by _Excel_Close, I have a message about "Save changes?"
      I try open it in read-only mode, but no changes made. I still see annoing message.
      Windows 10 prof, MS Office 2007.

#include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ConsoleWrite(@AutoItVersion) Global $sPriceFile = @ScriptDir&"\opt_pr_list-mini.xls" Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False, False, False, True)  If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sPriceFile, True )     ; readonly If @error Then     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead", "Error opening workbook @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)     _Excel_Close($oExcel)     Exit EndIf _Excel_Close($oExcel, False, True) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_Close Example 2", "Error closing the Excel application." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Exit What I do wrong?
      Thanks.
      opt_pr_list-mini.xls.zip
    • StillLearningThisStuff
      By StillLearningThisStuff
      Hello all,
      Summary: I have a basic piece of code that is to be a part of a much larger project; I just can't seem to get the right output. I'm retrieving two lots of powershell data into 2 x 1d arrays and trying to add them into a single 2d array. Retrieving the data together into the 2d array seemed harder, due to the application names varying too much to string split. Data being pulled is application name and GUID. From here I will use this info in a drop down box and an uninstall button to run the required command to remove the selected software (have this sorted already).
      Problem: When I merge the data it doesn't put the application name and GUID on the same row in differing columns eg. my test box has 24 applications plus some superfluous data from Powershell to be cleaned up by the _arraydeletes. Instead I end up with an array with 58 rows and 2 columns; whereas my temp 1d arrays have 28 rows. As you can see I've tried both _ArrayInsert and _ArrayAdd but I still get the same result.
      Question: Is there something that I'm doing wrong in putting the data into the 2d array or do I just need to do some more post processing to tidy it up and align the names and GUIDs?
      Code:
      #include <Array.au3> $Cmd1 = (" /c Powershell.exe " & Chr(34) & "Get-WmiObject -Class win32reg_addremoveprograms | where {$_.ProdID -like " & Chr(34) & Chr(123) & Chr(42) & Chr(125) & Chr(34) & "} | select DisplayName" & Chr(34)) $Cmd2 = (" /c Powershell.exe " & Chr(34) & "Get-WmiObject -Class win32reg_addremoveprograms | where {$_.ProdID -like " & Chr(34) & Chr(123) & Chr(42) & Chr(125) & Chr(34) & "} | select ProdID" & Chr(34)) Global $aNameGUID[1][2] ;_ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) ReadApps($Cmd1,0) ;_ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) ReadApps($Cmd2,1) _ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) Terminate() Func ReadApps($Command,$col) $DOS = Run(@ComSpec & $Command, "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD) ProcessWaitClose($DOS) $DOSOut = StdoutRead($DOS) ;MsgBox(0,"Data",$DOSOut) ;Show the line items that we want in the array Local $tmpArray = StringSplit(StringTrimRight(StringStripCR($DOSOut), StringLen(@CRLF)), @CRLF) If @error Then MsgBox(0,"FAIL","I failed to find objects") Exit Else _ArrayDisplay($tmpArray) EndIf ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 3) ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 2) ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 1) ;$tmpArray[0] = $tmpArray[0] - 3 For $i = 0 To UBound($tmpArray) - 1 ;_ArrayAdd($aNameGUID, $tmpArray[$i], $col) _ArrayInsert($aNameGUID, 0, $tmpArray[$i], $col) Next $tmpArray = 0 EndFunc ;==>ReadApps While 1 Sleep(1500) WEnd Func Terminate() Exit 0 EndFunc ;==>Terminate Thanks in advance,
      Luxyboy
    • kctvt
      By kctvt
      Hi there, i'm looking for a script to take max number of a column in Excel.

Ex :  Column C , i have : 
      (About 134600 rows)

So, How to know which is the max number in Column C.
      I have this code, but it take me a lot of time >"< 
      So... please help me a faster code.

$x = 3 $CloseCheck1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+1) $CloseCheck2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+2) $CloseCheck3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+3) $CloseCheck4 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+4) $CloseCheck5 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+5) $CloseCheck6 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+6) $CloseCheck7 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+7) $CloseCheck8 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+8) $CloseCheck9 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+9) $CloseCheck10 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+10) Local $aArray = StringSplit($CloseCheck1&","&$CloseCheck2&","&$CloseCheck3&","&$CloseCheck4&","&$CloseCheck5&","&$CloseCheck6&","&$CloseCheck7&","&$CloseCheck8&","&$CloseCheck9&","&$CloseCheck10,",") $DMAX = _ArrayMax($aArray, 1, 1) $DMIN = _ArrayMin($aArray, 1, 1) $n = 11 While 1 $CloseCheckn = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "C"&$x+n) If $CloseCheckn > $DMAX Then Global $DMAX = $CloseCheckn EndIf If $CloseCheckn < $DMIN Then Global $MIN = $CloseCheckn EndIf If $CloseCheckn = "" Then ExitLoop EndIf $n = $n + 1 WEnd _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $DMAX, "P1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $DMIN, "P2")  

Thanks