Peggy

how to detect excel into Provisions array

Peggy

7.thumb.jpg.a73ee017bef13d6114b7ffc47b3b

I have a excel file(),original Variable as below:

$aData[][] = [["Mary", 5, "Apple", "Banana", "Tomato", "Watermelon", "Strawberry"], _
              ["Sam", 3, "Apple", "Tomato", "Strawberry"], _
              ["Jack", 3, "Banana", "Watermelon", "Strawberry"]]

I want to use one Variable  to represent each Variable  as below:(Easy to expand the number)

$aData[][] = [$Name, $amount , $fruit]

But I don't know how to code,It really baffles me,I want to ask for your assistance~~
Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• MrCheese
      By MrCheese
      hi all,
      reviewing the forum, this thread is applicable: 

I wanted to know if there is now a better way to do this?
      In essence, I load a tab delimited txt file into an array (works well). I used tab, as some fields in the original csv contains commas.
      However, I needed autoit to manipulate this array, and output it as a csv.
      IF my array contains items with a comma, without double quotes around the field, then how best do I get a csv out of this?
      My current workaround is to filewritefromarray tab delimited, then open it in excel and save as a csv. I will need to check this to see how the address fields behave that contain a comma.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Guys,
      How would you use _Excel_FilterSet to filter the excel sheet from largest number to smallest number?
      _Excel_FilterSet($oWorkbook, "Sheet1", "A2:I2", 1, ">20", 1, "<40") ; OR _Excel_FilterSet($oWorkbook, "Sheet1", "A2:I2", 1, ">", 1, "<") Excel Sheet attached. Trying to filter on the last column "I2"
      Inventory.xlsx
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      Has anyone come across this before?
      Code below:
      $SheetList = _Excel_SheetList($oWorkbook) _FileWriteFromArray("C:\" & $SheetListOutput, $SheetList, 1) Result:
      ResultABC| ResultDEF| ResultGHI| ResultJKL| ResultMNO| It created these "|" vertical bars?
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,

I would like to know how you would take a FileLineRead and insert it into an array which then inserts it into Excel?
      One thing to know is the files content is broken up, so I only use half of the content within $FileRead1.
      So its imperative that the $value1, $value2, etc variables be used. 
      Code below:
      $FileRead1 = FileReadLine("C:\temp\sample.txt",1) For $count = 1 To _FileCountLines($FileRead1) Step 1 $string = FileReadLine($FileRead1, $count) $input = StringSplit($string, ",", 1) $value1 = $input[1] $value2 = $input[2] $value3 = $input[3] $value4 = $input[4] _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value1, "A1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value2, "B1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value3, "C1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value4, "D1") Next