You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By UGH
      Autoit team are assbags.    They want to hold out that they are soooo much smarter than everyone else and they really don't want to help anyone with their questions.   In that case then why have a website.   Oh i know, they get their kicks out of laughing at everyone. 

• By nooneclose
      I want to check some Excel data against data on a website in Chrome. I use Chrome because the site I use does not function properly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. I know how to do the Excel stuff I just can not figure out how to send to Chrome, let alone check to see if the data matches or not. I am also having trouble finding any help online while searching for Chrome functions for Autoit. I have a Chrome UDF installed but I still can not figure out how to get my code to properly function. (I am not posting code because I am  sure my code isn't right, to begin with)
      As usual, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Htps
      1. How do I make a multiple minimized windows at once believe I am holding down a key for like 5 seconds?
      I know I can send minimized windows a key press with ControlSend.
      What hat would be the way to simulate a 'humanly' held down key to a few minimized windows? 

2. How come: if I compare a handle's hexa value and the actual handler, I get false
      For example: when the Notepad's handler value is 0x00000000000CFFFF, I always get the message box.

if(NOT(0x00000000000C0664 == WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad"))) Then MsgBox(0,"swi","0x00000000000CFFFF" & @CRLF & "lmao" & @CRLF & WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad")) EndIf  
      Why does that happen? also I can't use hexadecimal value as a handler when I use the ControlSend function.
    • By SkysLastChance
      I must be missing something. I have had this problem multiple times. Why does F6 key not send 6 times?  
      Not working 
      ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6 6}")) Working
      ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}"))  
    • By faustf
      hi guys
      i have a script  like this,  in windows 7 work perfect , in windows 10 not  work  , some one can explain me  why ??'
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $aGPathFoto= FileReadToArray (@ScriptDir & "\TEMP\PathFoto.txt") Local $ctrl = 0 While 1 Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 10) If WinExists("[CLASS:#32770]") Then If $ctrl < 2 Then ControlSend($hWnd, "Choose File to Upload", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", $aGPathFoto[0]&"{Enter}") Exit $ctrl += 1 Else ExitLoop EndIf EndIf WEnd $aGpathfoto = C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Chrysanthemum.jpg