Alexxander

i'm trying to control send a javascript to chome developer console

ControlSend("Developer Tools","","Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1","hi")

Untitled.png

why it is not working ?

Edited by Alexxander

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      Run("notepad.exe") GLOBAL $One = ('Line1' & _ 'Line2' & _ 'Line3' & _ 'Line4' & _ 'Line5') ClipPut($One) $Notepad = WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", 10) ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", "", ("^v")) Instead of having this paste as Line1Line2Line3Line4Line5
      How can I make it paste it into notepad as (without double spacing.)
      Line1
      Line2
      Line3
      Line4
      Line5
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• TheWizEd
      By TheWizEd
      It seems AutoIt for Chrome is no longer working.  It's not in Google Store so not able to enable.  I can download the crx and drag to chrome but I can't figure out any way to enable the extension.
    • zxc3
      By zxc3
      Are there any examples of a script for Сhrome that allows you to check whether the information in the browser window has changed with a certain periodicity and signal this for 32-bit Windows.
    • fenhanxue
      By fenhanxue
      Q 1:
      How to judge whether the Chrome has been installed. How to get the complete route of chrome if it is installed?

Q 2:
      How to judge whether the Adobe Flash Player has been installed.