Alexxander

Control send

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

i'm trying to control send a javascript to chome developer console

ControlSend("Developer Tools","","Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND1","hi")

Untitled.png

why it is not working ?

Edited by Alexxander

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I'm trying to wright a automated process to show some URL's in chrome browsers on multiple screens.
      I've 4 screens and want to show on each screen another instance of chrome whit its own URL.
      In mine search on the site i din't find any topic for this specific problem.
      The way I was trying is something like :
      ShellExecute("chrome.exe", "http://URL1 --start-maximized") so I'll not see the addressbar but it was not opend full screen .
      I've some questions about this way:
      -Is there a way to maximize it on a dedicated screen ?
      (like URL1 on screen 1 , URL2 on screen 2 etc...)
      -Shellexecute will add a tab on a existing browser and will not open another instance, is there a way to work around this?
      Is there somebody who had the same problem whit chrome?
      thanks in advanced.
      edit: I've checked the chrome UDF but it din't same to get the job done....
    • lganta
      By lganta
      Hello!
      I created some scripts for a simple farming bot a few years ago and they rely on ControlSend.
      A year ago I quit that game and then installed Windows 10 (was using windows 7).
      Recently I installed that game and tried running them again and they seem to work (I have some messages displayed on the screen with the state of the bot ), except for the ControlSend part (which obviously is crucial).
      I started debugging the scripts so I created a basic script that makes use of Send. I tested this with Notepad in focus and works just fine and then with my game window in focus and it didn't work (it's supposed to write that text in an input box from the game).
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Sleep(3000); Send("some text"); MsgBox($MB_OK, "Notification", "Control was sent!");  
      Is there a way for the creators of the game to create some kind of security system against this? Or something happens because I updated to Windows 10?
      Is there something I'm missing?
      Thank you!
    • BlazerV60
      By BlazerV60
      Hello all,
      I've been trying to figure out how to launch Google Chrome in the background (hidden) but it doesn't seem possible. I've tried the following methods:
      ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", "", "", "", @SW_HIDE) Also I've tried:
      ShellExecute(@ComSpec, "/c start chrome.exe","","",@SW_HIDE) Lastly I tried:
      RunWait('"'&@ProgramFilesDir&'\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --silent-launch',@ScriptDir)  
      But all of them launch my chrome browser without hiding it. Does anyone know a workaround for this or if AutoIT just can't Chrome? 
      Bonus points if you know how to make it launch chrome hidden and make it go to https://www.autoitscript.com

Thank you,
      Brian
    • BOUNCER
      By BOUNCER
      I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.
      Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)

thank you
    • rawkhopper
      By rawkhopper
      Hello everyone,
      I have a script that is automating a piece of sluggish software.  I want to automate it with a bit of caution and I am not sure the best way to do it.  ControlSend works great most of the time.  If I have it enter 10 into a text box every once in a while it will enter 1 or 11 and then hit enter.
      To overcome this I use MouseClick to select the text I just entered and then see if it matches the string it was supposed to put in before it hits enter.  This seems to work but what I love about ControlSend is there is less room for human interaction messing it up.  
      Yes I could block input but I prefer not to do that (permissions).
      Is there a better way of doing this?  Any Help would be much appreciated.
      Anyway here is the snippet of the script in question:
      Func KVSend () WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) Local $WindowPos = WinGetPos("Window", "") If $kV < 30 Then WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1001) ;Click in Accel Voltage box Sleep (100) ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, $kV) ; \ kV Sleep (100) MouseMove($WindowPos[0]+130,$WindowPos[1]+75,1) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) Send ("^c") Local $clip = ClipGet () If $clip = $kV Then ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, "{ENTER}") ;Hit ENTER if value is correct Sleep (100) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1518) ;Lens Clear Else Send ("{BACKSPACE}") KVSend() ; If value is incorrect try again EndIf EndIf