Belini

Send letters via the USB port using Autoit.

8 posts in this topic

I need to send letters through the USB for example sending AA, BB, AB ... does anyone know how to do?

@Belini, "Through the USB" doesn't tell us anything. What type of device are you trying to communicate with?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

The guy who will make the receiving board told me that is not a device but a Rs232 Protocol component or protocol IDpl2303

The device manufacturer spent more details me and this device will be the USB port but will emulate the COM10 door but I did not send the letters to COM10 port, does anyone know how to do?

@Belini Does the host device (which you connect the USB to.) have windows installed?

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

@Belini Where do you plug-in your USB? Is that a computer? Does it have windows installed? :)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!