kara2004

Error using newest beta of Au3stripper.exe

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm using the programs published on the scite-beta-site.

While running the newest version of Au3Stripper.exe (08-Dec-2015 21:44) I get the following error (translated from german):

"The application could not be started because the Side-by-Side Configuration is invalid".

In the application log I found error 72 ("Fehler beim Generieren des Aktivierungskontextes für "H:\sw\Au3Stripper.exe". Fehler in Manifest- oder Richtliniendatei "H:\sw\Au3Stripper.exe" in Zeile 19. Das compatibility-Element wird als untergeordnetes Element des urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1^assembly-Elements angezeigt, das von dieser Windows-Version nicht unterstützt wird." -> Error generating the activation context of ... Error in line 19 of manifest file .. the compatibility elemen is shown as subitem of urn:schemas-microsoft-com: ... which is not supported in this windows version.)

My windows version is Win7x64 - is this an application problem or do I miss something?

Thanks

kara

mmm... guess I need to check the added Manifest, which is working fine in Win10,
Removed it for now in the current Beta available.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hello Jos,

works fine now.

Thanks for the quick response.

kara