Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JeppeTarp

Help with super simple script.

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

So I downloaded autoit for one simple 4 line script. However after messing with it for a few hours I'm not able to get it to work. I suppose its so simple that one of you can see the solution in seconds. What I need is the following:

A script that runs in the background, that does this:

When I click my leftmouse it sends the commandsstrokes: A, LeftMouseClick (at cursor position), Space.

Thats all I need. So basically my left mousebutton now functions as three buttons that are clicked almost at once (it's important that A comes before LeftMouseClick).

Thank you!

Best Regards

JeppeTarp

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

There are a few ways to do this but the simplest method for you to be would to use _IsPressed("01) (_IsPressed) "01" is the Left Mouse Button

Base your script off the help file one. You'll want to use _IsPressed to first check and see if the button is pressed, once you have pressed and released Mouse 1 then you'll want to do the rest of your stuff.

Edited by InunoTaishou

I downloaded autoit for one simple 4 line script. However after messing with it for a few hours I'm not able to get it to work. I suppose its so simple that one of you can see the solution in seconds.

You forgot to post the script that isn't working.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)