Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelloggs

forum rules?

3 posts in this topic

okay... that was a rough start -> https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/179850-recreate-a-feature-in-cheat-engine-with-autoit/

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

i read the forum rules but i mean the software, that is being portrait here, has those abilities. Why is it even a feature to overwrite code when it can be misused? I'm not trying to make a malicious program. i want to make a soundmod which triggers when an enemy dies ingame. it will play soundfiles corresponding to the "combo"-counter i mentioned. the code i highlighted in the screenshots triggers when this happens. EAX = 3 indicates that an enemy died (and not an ally for example).

No one is making a judgement on any of those activities, we just don't discuss them here; and thus we do not care about the 'good' features -vs- the 'bad' features.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

i want to make a soundmod which triggers when an enemy dies ingame. it will play soundfiles corresponding to the "combo"-counter i mentioned. the code i highlighted in the screenshots triggers when this happens. EAX = 3 indicates that an enemy died (and not an ally for example).

• Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

Not sure how it can be any more clear.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!