Using Run command with switches

I am trying to initiate an uninstall. The executable is actually the Setup.exe for the installation, but you apply a -removeonly switch to it for removal. The actual command line is ("C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{185B88AD-4522-4DBB-883F-057190B185F1}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst -removeonly).

I was wondering if there is a way to get this into a single run command? I am horrible with qutations and single quotes and things like and I am also less than 3 hours into using AutoIT so any help would be appreciated.

I have tried:

Run( "'C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{185B88AD-4522-4DBB-883F-057190B185F1}\setup.exe' -l0x9 -uninst -removeonly")

which tests with no errors, but then does not work when executed.

Thanks in advance.

I think this is what your looking for. One thing I will do is send the command to a message box so I know I have the quotes in the correct place. B)

$cmd = '"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{185B88AD-4522-4DBB-883F-057190B185F1}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst -removeonly'
MsgBox(32,"",$cmd)
;RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $cmd,"",@SW_HIDE)

I think this is what your looking for. One thing I will do is send the command to a message box so I know I have the quotes in the correct place. B)

$cmd = '"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{185B88AD-4522-4DBB-883F-057190B185F1}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst -removeonly'
MsgBox(32,"",$cmd)
;RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $cmd,"",@SW_HIDE)
Ok...on RunWait does it continue on with the script? I thought RunWait waited for the command to complete. With this script I need it to move on to the typical AutoIT keyboard and mouse commands at that point.