Sfikes

Anyone knows if there is UDF working with Chrome and Flash Player?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone knows if there is UDF working with Chrome and Flash Player? Going to use it on my own website for educational purposes only. Thanks in advance! :)

There is a Chrome UDF in the Examples forum. Regarding Flash, post your script or a detailed description of what you're trying to accomplish and we will do our best to assist (within the rules as I have previously explained to you). Without a description or code, we can't do much to assist.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

@JLogan3o13 Don't have a code right now for Chrome UDF but what i wanna accomplish is just simple mouseclick and send functions that works inside a flash player.

Well, that is a pretty vague request, so here is some vague suggestions: look at the Chrome UDF in the Examples forum, then look at MouseClick and Send in the help file.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

@JLogan3o13 Thanks, but does this work with Flash Player? As far as i discovered it, it only works on html sites.

Anyone knows if there is UDF working with Chrome and Flash Player? Going to use it on my own website for educational purposes only. Thanks in advance! :)