Hello!

So I have a little script here 

Func getThe ()
      Local $nearPix = 0123
      Local $winPos = WinGetPos ($workWin)
      FFSaveBMP ("yBarPosArea", "True" , 600, 239, 600, 555, 30, $workWin)
      $nearPix = FFNearestPixel (600, 220, "0xC1C1C1" , False, $workWin)
      If $nearPix == 0123 Then
         ConsoleWrite ("No val for NearPix")
      ElseIf $nearPix <> 0123 Then
         ConsoleWrite ("Val is there")

ConsoleWrite ($nearPix[0]&","&$nearPix[1]&@CR)
EndIf
EndFunc

And when it comes time to run it I get a return of 

(11) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:

ConsoleWrite ($nearPix^ ERROR

When it says "non-accessible variable" , what is it meaning by that? The scope is "Local" and it is within the same function. The variable was even referenced in the step right before the one throwing the error. Any insight would be thoroughly appreciated. Thank you!

@Reizvoller it is telling you that $nearPix[0] does not exist. It appears you are expecting $nearPix to be an array of values; have you tried inserting an _Arraydisplay, or IsArray for debugging purposes?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Greetings JLogan, 

IsArray escaped my memory and it has returned with "Not an array" in my little script

Func getThe ()
      Local $nearPix = 0123
      Local $winPos = WinGetPos ($workWin)
      FFSaveBMP ("yBarPosArea", "True" , 600, 239, 600, 555, 30, $workWin)
      $nearPix = FFNearestPixel (600, 220, "0xC1C1C1" , False, $workWin)
      If $nearPix == 0123 Then
         ConsoleWrite ("No val for NearPix")
      ElseIf $nearPix <> 0123 Then
         ConsoleWrite ("Val is there")
      Local $arrayCheck = IsArray ($nearPix)
      If $arrayCheck = 0 Then
         ConsoleWrite ("Not an array")
      ElseIf $arrayCheck = 1 Then
      EndIf

EndIf
EndFunc

That's the script as it stands now, did I employ the "IsArray" appropriately in your opinion?

I am going to dig around at my FFNearestPixel function as it isn't giving me the array return I am hoping for... 

Your debugging reminder was very valuable at the very least. Thank you again. :)

Edited by Reizvoller
Error in my script

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By emendelson
      After fifteen years of working in AutoIt, I'm still a beginner, so I have ConsoleWrite() lines all over my scripts to help me find my mistakes. Is it likely that these lines are slowing down my compiled scripts? If so, would it make sense to replace all the ConsoleWrite() lines with
      If Not @Compiled Then ConsoleWrite("data") Or is it better simply to comment out those lines when I have things working correctly?
      I'm not sure there's a clear answer to this question, but I hope someone knows a lot more about it than I do.
    • By D2thunder
      Hi all, I wasnt active in this Forum forum for Years. 😅
      Since I need something with Json in AutoIt i write a little UDF to save a variable to file to read it with another language - and back. After a while until my other script grows i thought - lets integrate all variables wich is possible, because i want have arrays to.
      This is my first public UDF in Autoit - normaly my AutoIt scripts are quick an dirty.... - like the examples for this udf. - someone want to write nice examples?
      I tried to write this UDF properly, cared for processing speed, low mem consumption as possible, a short code, and a high usability without beeing very familiar with arrays.
      What is it for? - convert nearly all types of variables to a json string for saving it in a file or to an ini. Read it back in to a same formated variable and preserv variable types. All array types are supported with nested arrays, the only restriction is ram and array/stringsize - and time if the array is very big. You can use Filters for variable types and some other options.
      If anyone found a bug or any suggestions, please post it.

get Json.au3 from here Json.au3

JsonVar 2019.01.25.1.zip
    • By Ho3ein
      Hi, i have a source code of "Danny35d" and i have 2 main question that are:
       How to extract this function's results (Datas are as Array) to combo-box without set number of datas?  When i type 1, 2 in _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) to get only Local or Domain users, it just give me both of them, it's old problem of this function, please share us debugged code :)❤ #include <Array.au3> $Users = _ArrayToString(_SystemUsers(), "|", 1) ConsoleWrite($Users & @CRLF) #cs =============================================================================== Function: _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Description: Return an array with the local or domain username Parameter(s): $AccountType: Local, domain or both username 0 = Local and Domain usernames 1 = Local usernames only 2 = Domain usernames only Returns: An array with the list of usernames - Succeeded @error 1 - Didn't query any username @error 2 - Failed to create Win32_SystemUsers object @error 3 - Invalid $AccountType Author(s): Danny35d #ce =============================================================================== Func _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Local $aSystemUsers Local $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10, $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 Local $colItems = "", $strComputer = "localhost" If Not StringRegExp($AccountType, '[012]') Then Return SetError(3, 3, '') $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_SystemUsers", "WQL", _ $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) Then For $objItem In $colItems $Output = StringSplit($objItem.PartComponent, ',') If IsArray($Output) Then $Temp = StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[2], StringInStr($Output[2], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') If $AccountType = 0 Or ($AccountType = 1 And @ComputerName = $Temp) Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[1], StringInStr($Output[1], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' ElseIf $AccountType = 2 And @ComputerName <> $Temp Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[1], StringInStr($Output[1], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' EndIf EndIf Next $aSystemUsers = StringTrimRight($aSystemUsers, 1) If $aSystemUsers = '' Then Return(SetError(1, 1, $aSystemUsers)) Return(SetError(0, 0, StringSplit($aSystemUsers, '|'))) Else $aSystemUsers = '' Return(SetError(2, 2, $aSystemUsers)) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SystemUsers Thanks to your best Team.
    • By rmckay
      Hello,
      I've added ConsoleWrite lines to functions I've created.  The format for the ConsolWrite statements is : (@CRLF & $sPath  &  '('  &  @ScriptLineNumber  &  ') : *** Func _ABC() ***: '  &  @crlf ).  $sPath  is defined as the filepath to the file containing the function - Local $sPath = "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\AutoIt\NT8 Download Replay Data\DownloadReplayFunctions02.au3" 
      Local $sPath = "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\AutoIt\NT8 Download Replay Data\DownloadReplayFunctions02.au3" ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $sPath & '(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : *** Func _oMenuItemHistoricalData() ***: ' & @crlf ) The result is that I can access the functions from the Scite output window when the function is located in another file which is included in the main file.  For some reason Scite adds a line to the code when I switch to the Include file from the output window.

Why does the line get added to the script and can I stop if from appearing?
      Thanks,
    • By Pickpocketz88
      First I would just like to say HELLO! to anyone reading. It has been a while since I've posted to the Forums but I'm always crawling around.
      Now to the matter at hand. I have been looking high and low for a simplistic answer my burned out brain can find but to no avail. I've only recently upped my AutoIt skill and only by a little bit such as ordering my script neatly with my own UDFs and using Global/Dim more often to make my GUI creation understandable and easy to keep things orderly. My current problem however is figuring out how to make my newest endeavor work which is my own "Debugger". I've made a GUI with an Edit Control to display what my Variables are holding and other information from a concurrently running Script. I have access to all of the scripts I'm attempting to connect but I'm dumbfounded on how I would separately read variable information from one running script into another. I'll provide my "Debugger" script that I want to read variables into and a "Meta Script" I'd want to pass info from.
      #Region Include Files #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ColorConstantS.au3> #EndRegion #Region AutoIt Options ;Opt("TrayAutoPause", 0) ;Opt("TrayMenuMode", 3) #EndRegion #Region Hotkeys HotKeySet("{ESC}", "ExitProgram") HotKeySet("{PGDN}", "PauseProgram") HotKeySet("!1", "Snippet_1") HotKeySet("!2", "Snippet_2") HotKeySet("!3", "Snippet_3") HotKeySet("!4", "Snippet_4") HotKeySet("!5", "Snippet_5") HotKeySet("!6", "Snippet_6") HotKeySet("!7", "Snippet_7") HotKeySet("!8", "Snippet_8") HotKeySet("!9", "Snippet_9") #EndRegion #Region Global Variables #Region Globals Global $gMain, $ctrlEdit ;, $gParent #EndRegion #Region $gMain Params Dim $gMainW = @DesktopWidth / 2 Dim $gMainH = @DesktopHeight / 2 Dim $gMainX = (@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($gMainW / 2) Dim $gMainY = (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($gMainH / 2) Dim $gMainStyle = $WS_POPUP Dim $gMainStyleEx = -1 ;Dim $gMainParent = $gParent #EndRegion #Region $ctrlEdit Params Dim $ctrlEditW = Round($gMainW * 0.98) Dim $ctrlEditH = Round($gMainH * 0.98) Dim $ctrlEditX = ($gMainW - $ctrlEditW) / 2 Dim $ctrlEditY = ($gMainH - $ctrlEditH) / 2 Dim $ctrlEditStyle = -1 Dim $ctrlEditStyleEx = -1 #EndRegion #EndRegion #Region GUI Initialization ;$gParent = GUICreate("", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) $gMain = GUICreate("", $gMainW, $gMainH, $gMainX, $gMainY, $gMainStyle, $gMainStyleEx) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_BLACK, $gMain) $ctrlEdit = GUICtrlCreateEdit("MainW: " & $gMainW & @CRLF & "MainH: " & $gMainH & @CRLF & "EditW: " & $ctrlEditW & @CRLF & "EditH: " & $ctrlEditH, $ctrlEditX, $ctrlEditY, $ctrlEditW, $ctrlEditH, $ctrlEditStyle, $ctrlEditStyleEx) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $gMain) #EndRegion MainFunction() #Region Main Function (GUI) Func MainFunction() While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then Exit EndIf WEnd EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Functions Func Functions() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 1 Func Snippet_1() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 2 Func Snippet_2() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 3 Func Snippet_3() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 4 Func Snippet_4() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 5 Func Snippet_5() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 6 Func Snippet_6() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 7 Func Snippet_7() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 8 Func Snippet_8() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 9 Func Snippet_9() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Pause/Exit Functions Func PauseProgram() While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd EndFunc Func ExitProgram() Exit EndFunc #EndRegion Pause/Exit Functions #Region Snippets #CS #CE #EndRegion #Region Other Information #CS #CE #EndRegion That's the Debugger script. Please forgive anything ignorant but point it out if you will, I'll take any pointers to get better! (I usually use a Select to get $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE but this is early on)
      Now if I made another script with a basic GUI similar to this and wanted to read say the GUI Width ($gMainW) into the Debugger Edit Control could I do it? If so, could I do it for every variable I have in a script? I read something about the Run function and adding the variables as an option parameter I believe which I think I could do with an array to keep it from being super long and ugly but would that be the only way to do this? Any information is going to be appreciated and thank you in advance for your time!

Edit: Sadly it just dawned on me that I could make a UDF that will create a child window that will do this instead of having a separate script trying to invade another... I'll still be keeping an eye on this for any comments but I apologize if I wasted your time!