Chocolade

AutoitX.ControlSend stopped working why ?

Chocolade

I added to my project in c# referenced the dll's : AutoitX3.Assembly.dll and AutoitX3Lib.dll

In my code i'm trying to simulate a combination of Ctrl + O

So I did:

AutoIt.AutoItX.ControlSend(processTitle, "", processFileName, "^^{r}");

When using a break point:

In processTitle I see:  Game

In the processFileName I see: C:\Program Files (x86)\Game\Game\Game.exe

For checking I looked into Task Manager and there I see in the tab details: Game.exe as name and in Description I see Game

And if I will click manually on my own Ctrl + O it will work it will do what I need it will take effect.

But when using the AutoIt it will not work will do nothing no effect at all. And I see it's getting and doing the line with the ControlSend but nothing

happen.

And it did work few hours ago. What is wrong ?

Jos
1 hour ago, Chocolade said:

And it did work few hours ago. What is wrong ?

So, what did you change? :)

Jos

PS: ensure you have read our forumrules around game automation. 

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• chacoya121
      By chacoya121
      can someone plz explain how WinAPI work and some example script plz
    • DynamicRookie
      By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

Is there a way to detect movement only for 1 specific window?

HWnd is not really working, it still detects movement in all the windows within the region

This is my script:

;Checksum actual HotKeySet("{f2}", 'exit_') MsgBox(0, '', '0') Beep(500, 2000) $Hwnd = WinActive('') while 1 $Checksum = PixelChecksum(211, 650, 1094, 914, 1, $Hwnd) If PixelChecksum(211, 650, 1094, 914, 1, $Hwnd) <> $Checksum Then For $i = 1 To 100 Beep(1000, 50) Next MsgBox(0, '', 'New message!', 1) EndIf WEnd Func exit_() Beep(500, 1000) Exit 0 EndFunc I just want to check whenever a message comes because the app i use doesn't give notifications properly.

Any help is really appreciated!
    • PramodR
      By PramodR
      Can you please see whats wrong im doing in the below code? i can read few registry entry but not all for eg, i am able to get value of "Shell" Key from the registry path  but not AutoAdminLogon which has the value of "1", is there any change i have to do to read numeric values?
       Global  $shello = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon","Shell" )
       ConsoleWrite("This is Hello"& $shello)
      above command returns proper value , but same command with AutoAdminLogon returns null as shown in below ? infact registry has the value of 1.
       Global  $shello = RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon","AutoAdminLogon" )
       ConsoleWrite("This is Hello"& $shello)
    • IgImAx
      By IgImAx
      Hi

UPDATED Notes: ===============================================================================
      UPDATED: My main and second questions answered. Here the answers:
      To add/access WinMenuSelectItem you need to [Thanks to Fernando_Marinho]: Add AutoItX.Dotnet in Manage NuGet Packages Right Click in your Project -> Add -> Reference... -> COM ( Type Libraries )than, check the option AutoItX3 1.0 Type Library  using AutoItX3Lib; AutoItX3 au3 = new AutoItX3(); au3.WinMenuSelectItem("", ...) My full source code in C# exists in 11 posts in below. How to access those overloaded methods in AutoitX3 that are not accessible via above method!? Or how to fix AutoitX3 DLL Registration need in target computers without Autoit pre-installed on them!? Please check my post at 14 posts below!
      =============================================================================== Original Post:

I was writing a small app in Autoit to close µTorrent app. It was working. Then I try to import AutoItX into C#, but unfortunately this method
      WinMenuSelectItem Couldn't find by IntelliSense and If I typed completely it still give me this message:
      Please check the image. I Google it and I found this QA at stackoverflow: Autoit error within C# application I saw they use this line:
      au = new AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3Class(); I figure it how to add 'AutoItX3Lib' to project (by adding 'AutoItX3.dll' to reference) but again! When I use this line:
      var au = new AutoItX3Class(); I got this error message: Interop type 'AutoItX3Class' cannot be embedded. Use the applicable interface instead.
      My system info:
      Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise - v15.5.4
      X64 Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
      Thanks in advanced
      IgImAx

• Eminence
      By Eminence
      Hello,
      I've been searching on how to select the first row in my database which includes a time column based on the latest start_time date for today's date.
      This is my current code:
      Local $iCurrentDate = _Now() Local $sqlHandle = _dbOpen($sDbPath) Local $aResult, $iRows, $iCols _SQLite_GetTable2d($sqlHandle, "SELECT start_time FROM " & $srawDb & " ORDER BY datetime(start_time) DESC LIMIT 1", $aResult, $iRows, $iCols) _ArrayDisplay($aResult) _dbClose($sDbpath) What it does is it gets the first row entry in the database however it does not select the latest start_time entry in the database, it always select the first row. I've tried changing DESC to ASC to see if that will do it but the issue still remains. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

*EDIT
      The date format in the database is by MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.