(Solved) AutoitSetoption clarification

For options like PixelCoordMode or MouseCoordMode, I am not sure I understand what "relative coords to the client area of the active window" means.  More specifically, the "client area" part is what I don't understand.  Is this option what you would use if, say, you were trying to have the script remotely perform tasks on remote computer?  If so, how would one use the Window information tool to determine the coordinates desired?  Is see that the option is available for selection, so would you drag the cursor over an RDP session or something?  IDK.  Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

Edited by MattHiggs

The "client area" of the window is the area below the caption bar.  Windows handles things like left mouse drag and right mouse click on the caption bar.  So if MouseCoordMode is set to client area of the active window an x,y of 1,1 will be one pixel right of the border on the x axis and one pixel below the caption bar on the y axis.

Be aware that when you call WinGetPos it returns the size of the entire window.  This can lead to miscalculations.  As an example if you click the mouse using an x,y of 3,3 you might think you would click in the window system menu.  But no, it is 3 down and 3 right inside the client area.

You get used to it in time.  :)