Kilisprez

How I make a spam tool by autoit . Sorry about my english

7 posts in this topic

How I make a spam tool by autoit. Thanks

28 minutes ago, Kilisprez said:

How I make a spam tool by autoit.

Define what you want to do first please.

Jos

Ps: Ensure you read our forum rules before relying. 

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Help me bro!

1 person likes this

@Kilisprez - (Jos, forgive me for speaking out of turn)  what Jos is asking you - What are you wanting to spam? Email? a key on the keyboard? A report to run at set times? I can tell you, I would be specific and giving an answer like "help me Bro" doesn't help. My advice is speak intelligently and not like you have been so far. 

Now - seeing you are new and just to let you know - if this is for a game - don't go there. It is against forum rules to discuss game automation. If it is for something legit - we are happy to help you. We look forward to assisting you on a legit question. 

Again, if a Mod is actively inquiring on a topic, why can others not simply let it go without feeling like they need to jump in? Jos is quite capable of explaining himself to the OP if it is a true issue of language barrier. 

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

yea I can type full sentences and be more elaborate when I feel the need.
With threads like this not so much, especially when they call me "bro" and don't even bother to type a proper reply to the very simple question.

The subsequent post by Bert just put a smile on my face when reading it, as it can be explained in  multiple ways and don't think I need to explains this any further.
I decided not to comment and just let it pass, but since it is now opened for discussion, it would be really nice when other people simply stay out when a Mod/Dev asks a question  about the validity of a post. these extra posts, although probably made with the best intentions, simply distract the OP from answering to the Mod/Dev.  

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)