TheBreeder

Windows 10 Error Compiling

TheBreeder

I get the following error on compiling.  All files defined in the resources to add exists.  The exe file is created but when executing a pop-up window is shown with the message "File exists ?"

>22:51:25 Performing the Program Resource Update steps:
!>22:51:25 Error: Failed to get script data from end of target file.  Skipping resource update.rc:2

Elke vogel zingt zoals hij gebekt is !Als alleen die vogels zongen die het mooiste zingen zou het stil zijn in het bos.

TheBreeder

Jos

I downloaded the latest version of SciTE4AutoIt3.exe and every thing works fine now.  

Sorry for the posting without upgrading to the latest version.

Richard

Elke vogel zingt zoals hij gebekt is !Als alleen die vogels zongen die het mooiste zingen zou het stil zijn in het bos.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Dreamfire
      By Dreamfire
      Hi,
      Since today, exe's are being flagged as having a trojan by Windows Defender (Fuery.B!cl)
      Version:  3.3.14.3 - SciTE Version 3.7.3

• Spartan117
      By Spartan117
      Hi everyone,
      I am wondering if is there any autoit function that make the program ignore errors and move on and resume correct lines?
      Thank you
    • PramodR
      By PramodR
      Hello,
      I have to execute below block of code in elevated previllage, as that particular wmic class will work only with admin previlage.
      i am getting out put when i launch autoit as administrator,  but i will not be able to launch autoit as admin in this particular case but my user have admin rights.
      is there any better way i can run those command as administrator.?
      tried below steps:
      i have tried #RequireAdmin but that creates a user prompt  Tried using Runas command but gives error as wrong username or password , stuck with that step.  

• dwaynek
      By dwaynek
      traytip isn't working in windows 10. nothing happens when i use the Traytip command.
      here's a simple script i used:
      TrayTip("I'm a title", "I'm the message", 5) i tried changing the registry setting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced ( which didn't have EnableBalloonTips) and creating a DWORD entry called EnableBalloonTips and setting it to 1 and logging off then back in. that did not resolve the problem.
      i'm running Windows 10 v1709 b16299.431
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dear
      I have a question please
      Can we customize error messages in autoit script?
      I mean internal error messages
      for example
      AutoIt Error
      Line 4  (File "D:\my projects\NVDA Manager\New AutoIt v3
      Script.au3"):
      $script[1] = 1
      $script^ ERROR
      Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.
      For example, I want to customize this message
      Is this possible?
      am waiting for your answers