Transparent

Ic3c0ld

Hey I have a made a GUI for a friend in this and am needing a way to remove teh outside box so its just the words on the screen. The only thing that is in the gui is text. I need a way to draw the text on the screen just overlay it over what ever i am doing. Is this possible in autoitscript? If i am not clarifying something people just say I have asked many questions but people wont' even respond with a yes or no. Is their a dll i could call and do this in windows? I looked on google I looked on the forums people have asked teh same question but not one person ahs answered it. So for the love of god can someone asnwer me for once.

All I want to do is this

SplashTextOn("Title", "I Don't Want A Gray Box", desktopwidth, @desktopheight, -1, -1, 1, "", 24)

But with no grey box. Thankyou for your time.

I am sorry if i am being rude or seem rude but i have been asking question but not one person would even say yes or no to my question or even pretend like they could help. While the topic right above mine are getting answers constanlty. Again sorry for flying off the handle.

Edited by Ic3c0ld

• Moderators

Generally people only answer questions they know the answer to... if you didn't get a yes or a no, then the people that have read your thread, either "A" don't know if it can be done, or if they think it can, don't know how it can be done.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

@Ic3c0ld:

This works if there are no windows open.

EDIT: Well, sometimes at least. I do not know why but sometimes it does not work.

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
$transparent=GuiCreate("",@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0,0, -1, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT  )
WinSetOnTop ( $transparent, "", 1 )
$btn_1= GUICtrlCreateButton ("EXIT",@DesktopWidth/2-100, @DesktopHeight/2 -100, 200, 200 )
GUICtrlSetFont (-1,46, 400, 0, "Arial Black")
GUISetState () 
While 1
       $msg = GUIGetMsg()
       Select
           Case $msg = $btn_1
               exitloop
       EndSelect
Wend
Edited by peter1234